Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 27, 2024, 10:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men and their deteriorating moral and family values.

As members of Western democratic nation, we have witnessed a marked deterioration in morality and family values.

Children start at an early age to sample the pleasures life offers them in the world of drugs, sex, autonomy and abuse of the safety nets that we as parents have put in place for them.

They do these things because they see us, their parents, doing the same thing. We are reaping what we are sowing. It is impossible to keep our abusive adult activities from passing down to our children. They know all our little secrets and tricks and will continue to emulate us.

Over time, looking at parents and our interaction with our children; especially today; the internet and other technologies have drastically reduced the parent child interaction. It is obvious to anyone with good judgement; collectively our morals and ethics have declined along with our family values.

Proof of this lies in how we allow our children to dress and act.

We are basically allowing our children, male and female, to look and act like skanks and whores.

We are allowing or male children to run amuck and act like irresponsible bull studs with no responsibility for their illegitimate children. We men also facilitate the rampant drug us, both legal and illegal.

Both men and women are to blame. Men, as the institutionally sanctioned heads of the family; must carry more blame. The world is not witnessing men stepping up to this responsibility. You, as a man are not walking your talk.

As men, if we are to call ourselves true men, should consider doing so. Perhaps we can stop acting like spoiled children ourselves and start giving our children a good example.

Women will also have to stop looking like and teaching their daughters to look like skanks and whores. We must stop teaching our children to idolize certain questionable entertainers who will do nothing but ensure a next generation of skanks and whores.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

P S. Morality has a price. To increase ours will take wealth. Are our children worth it to us?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/june-carbo...22656.html

RE: Men and their deteriorating moral and family values.
You really ARE reading some depressing shit aren't you GIA?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Are you watching Fox News?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I find this sexist. lol

Oh wait you have a go at women to. Carry on Smile

Although parents are a big influence peer groups are a much bigger one.
As long as my children were happy, I wouldn't give two fucks what drugs they were taking, or what clothes they decided to wear.
I must know different men than you know. Ask a guy who is expected to shell out nearly $200 dollars a week (or go to jail) on child support (often by means of a minimum wage job..however the fuck he's supposed to accomplish that) if he isn't responsible for his "illegitimate" children. Fucking "illigetimate" children, as opposed to the "legitimate" ones? They all seem pretty fucking legit when they start breathing, to me. I'm wondering why you assume that it was different at some point in history? That sounds more like a pleasant story we like to tell ourselves, with no relation to reality being required or desired.

At the end of the day, it's hard to think of a better thing to wish for your children than happiness. That's just my opinion. Hehehe, Tib, you should have some kids. I've got a couple I might be willing to bargain off....
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
@OP What century are you from?

Edit: Another pertinent question to ask is do you have any kids?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Quote:As members of Western democratic nation, we have witnessed a marked deterioration in morality and family values.

I think that the detorioration of the values you speak of generally takes place amongst the lower sections of society.
The real thing you must be aware of is that the lower section is constantly gaining new members, while the middle class which is responsible for upholding these values is shrinking.
Quote:Children start at an early age to sample the pleasures life offers them in the world of drugs, sex, autonomy and abuse of the safety nets that we as parents have put in place for them.
Well, this is due to the parents obviously not doing their job. If they had raised them properly, their children wouldn't impregnate girls by 15 or get pregnant at 16, neither be a full fledged junky by 18.
I'm saying these because I've seen examples of these on TV. Not that there aren't examples resembling these in my own lands, however, these were rather rare, and were frowned upon, now they begin to increase as the same detorioration begins to take foothold amongst our people.

Quote:They do these things because they see us, their parents, doing the same thing. We are reaping what we are sowing. It is impossible to keep our abusive adult activities from passing down to our children. They know all our little secrets and tricks and will continue to emulate us.
Well, I don't think it's just the parents. The government is not assisting the parents in this regard, nor warning them.
Quote:We are basically allowing our children, male and female, to look and act like skanks and whores.

We are allowing or male children to run amuck and act like irresponsible bull studs with no responsibility for their illegitimate children. We men also facilitate the rampant drug us, both legal and illegal.
Well, again, you are correct in most things.
Quote:As men, if we are to call ourselves true men, should consider doing so. Perhaps we can stop acting like spoiled children ourselves and start giving our children a good example.
And that is done by setting appropriate limits for ourselves, and our children.
Quote:Do you agree?
I do agree with most of your words. A society cannot properly survive without the guidelines you've set before here.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(March 13, 2012 at 9:02 am)Greatest I am Wrote:

Why post shit like this? Articles like this do nothing productive. They just point fingers. And where it says men deserve more of the blame, WTF ever. The article writer can blame me as well, like my wife doesnt already blame everything on me already.
The middle class upholds values? Probably not Mehm. I understand you don't seem to give much consideration to the po' folks of the world, but that's the majority of the world, and traditional values ARE theirs. It isn't the middle or upper class clinging to "traditional values" in the US, brother.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Men are robbers Interaktive 11 1644 November 10, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2504 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 6704 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 10560 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Moral Obligation to Choose the Lesser Evil DeistPaladin 79 6127 September 25, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Family Secular Elf 4 543 August 15, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 1111 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4946 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Palestinian rock throwing, but isnt that against their religion? Kimbi 1 544 September 4, 2018 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1728 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda