Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, which one of you is /b/?
So, which one of you is /b/?
[Image: 3xXWD.jpg]

Thinking

RE: So, which one of you is /b/?
I've no idea who or what /b/ is but that has always been my favourite summaries. If only the full version could be so straightforward; history might very well have been rather more pleasant.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Catch...

That's /b/

On second thought... I'm gonna protect our site and remove the link myself.

It's 4chan's random board.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 14, 2012 at 11:26 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I've no idea who or what /b/ is but that has always been my favourite summaries. If only the full version could be so straightforward; history might very well have been rather more pleasant.

It's the random (anything goes) board of 4chan.
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
I've encountered the /b/ thing on and off during my travels around the web and just shrugged it off as some random bit of net jargon. I live and learn. Smile
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
/b/is everything, yet nothing... all at the same time...
Cunt
*is an old dirty /b/tard*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which tattoo would Jesus have? Fake Messiah 11 542 January 9, 2022 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  which version of virginity is correct? Gawdzilla Sama 21 2867 March 15, 2020 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Which do you hear (parody) RoadRunner79 4 846 May 20, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Which AF member would you want to babysit your kids? FatAndFaithless 69 7943 December 1, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Cod
  You ain’t from Iowa if you never had one of these vorlon13 2 687 November 18, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Which is more magical? My imaginary friend is GOD 21 4317 March 28, 2014 at 11:35 am
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  Events of the American electoral campain which are so stupid that it hurts. krautpasta 2 1598 May 17, 2013 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yes, but WHICH dinosaurs? Jackalope 19 7920 April 18, 2013 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Brayton.l
  Paradoxes. Which option do you vote for? Tiberius 18 3297 December 4, 2011 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13