Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rush Limbaugh Says Republicans Aren't Sexist
Rush Limbaugh Says Republicans Aren't Sexist
Why? Because they buy them stuff.Doh

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201203150010

prickAngry
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
RE: Rush Limbaugh Says Republicans Aren't Sexist
(March 18, 2012 at 3:14 pm)Diamond Wrote: Why? Because they buy them stuff.Doh

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201203150010

prickAngry

And judge at beauty pageants.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
What a twat.
Isn't Limbaugh Santorum's campaign manager?
He'd right, Republicans aren't sexist, some of them are Women, so only most of them are sexist Tongue
(March 19, 2012 at 1:01 am)theVOID Wrote: He'd right, Republicans aren't sexist, some of them are Women, so only most of them are sexist Tongue

Right. Some of them are apparently self-haters or sell-outs.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
The only logical rationale for that can be that they're plain idiots.
But we knew that already.
I think he isn't even trying to sound intelligent any more. So buying women diamonds because you think they like shiny things isn't sexist?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Rush isn't sexist. He's misogynist.

I'm surprised all the feminazis out there wouldn't realize that.Arrgghh
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." -Friedrich Nietzsche

"All thinking men are atheists." -Ernest Hemmingway

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
Rush talks like he doesn't understand the issues (and perhaps he doesn't). It's a war on women's freedoms , rights, their position in society, on so many things.

I think it's funny how the women's movement has changed over the decades. In my generation it was a freedom from male domination. a fight for civil rights. Now that this has been (mostly) accomplished it now about pushing to be free to be human females (I can't think of a better way to describe this). For a long time it's been ok, perhaps even a thing of pride for men to be sexually active. Now women want this freedom. They wear short skirts and low cut blouses with confidence, as if to say "yeah I have sex, what's it to you?" It's like a taunt at traditional values, at the burka, and other limiting things.

If this is true then do you think the fundamentalists and conservatives are trying to curb this by limiting birth control? I.e. increase the danger of pregnancy and it'll keep these little women (please note the sarcasm with which I use this term) under control. That'll make them stop having multiple partners. It will lengthen their skirts, and make them cover up their chests. So much of what these people do is a reaction to changing times, I think the new war on birth control is fueled by this.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 342 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2126 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  High percent of republicans refusing covid vaccination brewer 36 3270 March 24, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? Sweden83 63 2719 December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: no one
  An honest question for the Republicans Foxaèr 26 1295 November 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Question About Republicans DeistPaladin 13 1310 September 22, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump’s evangelical adviser to Jim Bakker: ‘It’s not Republicans vs Dems — it’s God v Secular Elf 6 834 March 4, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Ranjr
Big Grin Democrats VS Republicans I believe in Harry Potter 17 2020 October 28, 2019 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Alan V
  Rabid Republicans in Oregon senate Rev. Rye 5 625 June 22, 2019 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Republicans, can you explain this to me? Losty 47 6705 May 10, 2019 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Amarok