Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this bullshit? Obama seizes control over all food, farms, livestock, farm equipme
Is this bullshit? Obama seizes control over all food, farms, livestock, farm equipme
Someone sent this to me and I'm having trouble believing this (see link below). Also the source "The Natural News" is not a good one. Has anyone heard of this? I Snopesed it but didn't get anything.

http://www.naturalnews.com/035301_Obama_...upply.html
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Is this bullshit? Obama seizes control over all food, farms, livestock, farm equipme
Sounds like more "New World Order" conspiracy theory bullshit.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Is this bullshit? Obama seizes control over all food, farms, livestock, farm equipme
Smells like bullshit. Careful, don't step in it!
Quote:This order delegates authorities and addresses national defense resource policies and programs under the Defense Production Act of 1950

Somewhat old news.
Natural News is nothing to pay much attention to.
The second I see this:

Quote:So Obama is in no way a "Commander in Chief." In fact, it is questionable whether he is even a U.S. citizen.

in an article, I shut down.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ndrp.asp
Five minutes on the internet...myth settled. Don't let that stop the conspiracy mongers and racists though.

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Obama has done no such thing...in fact the Govt has plans on allowing chicken farms to regulate themselves for quality in order to save money for more tax cuts for the rich.
Yeah, it's typical conspiracy theory thinking. Take something which is perfectly innocent, then hype it up to sound ominous and pass it off as fact to other like-minded conspiracy theorists who will parrot it as fact to everyone they know. Next thing you know you have a bunch of nutjob survivalists stockpiling food, water, guns & ammo, gasoline, and everything else they can think of in preparedness for the evil one-world government coming to get them.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(March 21, 2012 at 3:14 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Natural News is nothing to pay much attention to.
The second I see this:

Quote:So Obama is in no way a "Commander in Chief." In fact, it is questionable whether he is even a U.S. citizen.

in an article, I shut down.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ndrp.asp
Five minutes on the internet...myth settled. Don't let that stop the conspiracy mongers and racists though.

Thanks for the Snopes link. I originally Snopsed it but didn't use the right search words so I didn't get anything.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Next time something like that comes across your screen, google the actual "bill" or "proposal" or whatever it is - that way you can see if REAL news outlets are talking about it.

Natural News is a load of shite and shouldn't even get pageviews.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(March 21, 2012 at 2:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:This order delegates authorities and addresses national defense resource policies and programs under the Defense Production Act of 1950

Somewhat old news.

Thanks for that link Min.
(March 21, 2012 at 5:21 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Next time something like that comes across your screen, google the actual "bill" or "proposal" or whatever it is - that way you can see if REAL news outlets are talking about it.

Natural News is a load of shite and shouldn't even get pageviews.
Thanks for the tip. I'm looking for better ways to do bullshit control. I have a lot of fundies on my FB page as well as a lot of rabid froth at the mouth conservatives and liberals. Usually I let them spout off whatever they want, I'm fairly tolerant. When they post out and out lies that's when I usually say something about it. It's really frustrating when you know they're wrong but you can't find the link to prove them wrong or you suspect bullshit and you can't find the facts of the matter.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 1898 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 3988 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1537 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1559 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Population control onlinebiker 43 2683 April 11, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 563 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Proof gun control works GrandizerII 115 6168 August 23, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? jessieban 37 5480 June 21, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 4195 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23