Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control?
Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control?
I heard we are a democracy and republic so we have to have electoral college for it, that's why the founders did it, otherwise mob mentality would take over such as in Cali and NY. Now aside from Trump's comments about illegals which were pretty racist, has he done even one other thing racist? Why does everybody hate this guy? I'm even included, please form an argument and don't just say I'm stupid. Let's debate!
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control?
How much time do you have?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Charlottesville has wonderful rallies and he grabs pussies with equal enthusiasm.

Also, you might be stupid.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 18, 2019 at 7:11 pm)jessieban Wrote: I heard we are a democracy and republic so we have to have electoral college for it, that's why the founders did it, otherwise mob mentality would take over such as in Cali and NY. Now aside from Trump's comments about illegals which were pretty racist, has he done even one other thing racist? Why does everybody hate this guy? I'm even included, please form an argument and don't just say I'm stupid. Let's debate!
far would it be for me to say just that.
Well ANTIFA was at CHartlottsville and they're a crazy left wring group that was there to cause a riot as well, they started the fight I think, not saying white supremacists are ok, just saying, both sides we're bad
Is he racist?

Definitely. He still holds that the Central Park 5 are guilty of a crime someone else confessed to.

He's also a bigot, a narcissist, and absolutely stupid and incompetent.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(June 18, 2019 at 8:06 pm)jessieban Wrote: Well ANTIFA was at CHartlottsville and they're a crazy left wring group that was there to cause a riot as well, they started the fight I think, not saying white supremacists are ok, just saying, both sides we're bad

Don Jr., is that you?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 18, 2019 at 7:11 pm)jessieban Wrote: I heard we are a democracy and republic so we have to have electoral college for it, that's why the founders did it, otherwise mob mentality would take over such as in Cali and NY. Now aside from Trump's comments about illegals which were pretty racist, has he done even one other thing racist? Why does everybody hate this guy? I'm even included, please form an argument and don't just say I'm stupid. Let's debate!

He is not just racist, he is a fucking bully. He has also attacked entire religions, war heros, his own intel, and the free press as well as kissing dictator's asses on the global stage. He is not a left or right issue. 50 former Republican intel agents warned America not to elect him during his run. And even just recently 700 federal prosecutors of BOTH parties said the Mueller report would have gotten any other person indicted. 

He is not politics as normal. He is a petty narcissist and opportunist and a fucking bully. He only cares about himself.
Sockity sock sock stinky sock.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Quote:Trump promises mass deportations of 'millions of illegal aliens' next week
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/1...ns-1367012

There's no reason to choose between the two. 
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 3990 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The problem with "Hate crimes". onlinebiker 25 1177 February 11, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 864 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1825 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1054 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  USA politics of hate Richi29 4 379 July 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Population control onlinebiker 43 2684 April 11, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Proof gun control works GrandizerII 115 6169 August 23, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Mob Mentality and Electoral College eliwhitneyIII 8 652 May 11, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus