Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist hate on Fox facebook page
Atheist hate on Fox facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/posts/1...att=iframe

and some on just hate against MA in general.

This is after a school in MA decided to not include the words "God bless the USA when singing the song"

just look at some of these comments:

"Hope I can see the faces of all those foolish Athiests when God shows Himself and says "I am the great I am" Then there will be Nashing of teeth and tears, but it will be too late, then they will hear " depart from me I never knew you" SAD! Wake up America and tell the Minority to step back, we will pray in our schools, and will read our Bibles, you can cry to the ACLU all you want, we are the Majority and will always be!"

"Massachusetts is the worst state in the u.s. I hope this hurricane season wipes them off the map."

"They way I see it is we just ride it out until you "Free Thinkers" start shooting each other in the streets cause you screwed it up so badly."

"Well whoever took God out of that song will burn in hell and whoever agrees with it will burn in hell 2. Happy burning to ya!"

"Those school leaders need to be removed asap! We can take up a collection and send them to... KENYA!!!!"

and don't forget some of the other, not so hateful, but quite ignorant comments:

"Freedom of religion - not freedom from religion. You tell me I can't mention God or Jesus Christ, you're stomping on my rights."

Like because the school has decided not to force students to sing God bless the USA, that means no Christian can mention God or Jesus.
RE: Atheist hate on Fox facebook page
Lol, I love the Kenya one. Does he not realize that Kenya is very, very religious? If atheists have a stronghold anywhere, it's Western Europe, not Kenya. Africa, btw, is the Christian power base at this point.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
Here's a personal favorite I just found

"what will they do next. we soon will have a society like the hunger games"

God not forced on everybody
therefore, everyone kill each other.

Absolutely LOVE the logic there.

It's like all the things I've heard Christians say and more!

here's a classic: "Atheist have some people fooled. They really believe in God deep in their hearts. And, lay in their beds weeping and asking for forgiveness at night. Then they can't wait to wake up to spew more, like a child suffering from ADHD or other disorders that make them crave attention. Their own worst enemy........."

I actually do believe in God! I never realized it!
(April 5, 2012 at 8:35 pm)libalchris Wrote: "Hope I can see the faces of all those foolish Athiests when God shows Himself and says "I am the great I am" Then there will be Nashing of teeth and tears, but it will be too late, then they will hear " depart from me I never knew you" SAD! Wake up America and tell the Minority to step back, we will pray in our schools, and will read our Bibles, you can cry to the ACLU all you want, we are the Majority and will always be!"

May I have some dressing for that salad?

(April 5, 2012 at 8:41 pm)libalchris Wrote: here's a classic: "Atheist have some people fooled. They really believe in God deep in their hearts. And, lay in their beds weeping and asking for forgiveness at night. Then they can't wait to wake up to spew more, like a child suffering from ADHD or other disorders that make them crave attention. Their own worst enemy........."

I actually do believe in God! I never realized it!

Ha, funny. I don't really remember EVER asking god for forgiveness, spewing any bigotry, having any symptoms of ADHD, or craving attention. I guess my memory's just bad.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
oooh here's another one:

" I am pretty SICK AND TIRED of all this b.s. ~ I'll be smiling when God smites the offenders."

and this guy:

" Freedom of religion was established to keep govt out of religion....not religion out of govt"

that one would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
I just posted. Have to defend the home state. We have been coming under fire a lot lately for this type of stuff. Well, I guess that's what we get for being progressive.Rolleyes

I like this one:
"This country was founded on Christian principles and now some burecrats are trying to take that away! That will open the flood gates for disaster! Ohhhhhhhhh lets not offend the towel heads! This country has really gotten very weak and will be taken over by communist!"

Because the "towel heads" don't believe in god? Oh and yes, of course the founder fathers were christian. Weren't they apostles. I thought I heard that somewhere. HAHA.

I love all these people talking trash about MA too. Hmmm. Wonder what their states look like?
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." -Friedrich Nietzsche

"All thinking men are atheists." -Ernest Hemmingway

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
I like how the so called "minority" manages to speak out,

"My belief doesnt have no God in it...... So i refuse to sing a song that says god bless in it.....Manly because I love watching grown men and women whine like little kids..."

although it will be interesting to see how the Conservative Christians respond. Big Grin
I like this one too:

"What do you expect it's Assholechusetts! "

I would have gone with "Assechusetts" but that's just me.

I had a Umass hat when I was young and removed the "m".

The "U ass" hat lasted about 3 days before being confiscated by an adult. It was a glorious 3 days!
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." -Friedrich Nietzsche

"All thinking men are atheists." -Ernest Hemmingway

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
Wow! I can feel the love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1279 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Fox News’ Father Jonathan Morris is Quitting the Priesthood So He Can Have Sex Fake Messiah 46 10341 June 7, 2019 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Drich
  Xtians Will Hate This. Minimalist 34 3078 December 3, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Why are Christians so full of hate? I_am_not_mafia 183 16879 October 18, 2018 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  2011 post from Facebook regarding 2012 "rapture" Foxaèr 1 558 May 23, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Propaganda Films and Hate Speech Astonished 41 13665 August 1, 2017 at 11:16 am
Last Post: Astonished
  hate the sin, love the sinner mcolafson 101 14061 September 5, 2016 at 11:19 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  "heaven" meme on facebook drfuzzy 34 7683 May 2, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  the real reason creationists hate evolution? drfuzzy 22 8008 October 6, 2015 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Because I Can't Make Fun of My Cousin On Facebook Nope 11 3521 June 29, 2015 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Spooky