Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope law system improves
Hope law system improves
Recently got in trouble, I have mood disorder and gf cheated and I had a breakdown and threetend her and suicide

Got in awful mess, what's interesting is people who broke into cars, drugs, hookers, all got like few hunder dollar bonds, they gave me 2000 with taxes

Also the police went in my room and confiscated my android phone.

They said they'd drop charges if I moved back to canada, I am here now and they still have not said anything bout my phone, been over a month and just ignore me when I call.

Also I saw how police treat inmates, cursing and mocking us...

All this doesn't seem right to me, I believe in second chances and they should help people who struggle to get better than throw em away

Maybe some people don't want to get better, but a lot do
And btw I'm not a bad person, this is my first time getting into trouble, usually I just go alone and cry when I'm depressed but the circumstance overwhelmed me
So I'm working on building mental strength
RE: Hope law system improves
I've done some pretty bad stuff in the depths of my depression, but I didn't get caught for most of it. Trust me, life will get much easier when you learn to control yourself in such situations.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I only ask, because you get much better at controlling it over time.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I wouldn't complain, at least you didn't get a baton massage.
Quote:gf cheated and I had a breakdown

Of all the problems of sexual exclusivity... partner(s) not being sexually exclusive seems to be the one I hear about most.

Given the predominance of this... I don't feel it's that much of a stretch to suppose that most of us are polyamorous beneath the silly being that is social acceptance Wink

I'm probably just biased Tiger

Zentor Wrote:Got in awful mess, what's interesting is people who broke into cars, drugs, hookers, all got like few hunder dollar bonds, they gave me 2000 with taxes

Unsurprising since being a hooker or drug user shouldn't incur penalties in the first place...

Anyway... you're posting a lot of threads on mental health. Why not instead post this to a forum about mental health, if you are indeed serious?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US National Alert System, aka Satan's Whistle. Gawdzilla Sama 10 706 October 5, 2023 at 1:07 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Sometimes Humanity gives you a glimpse of hope no one 14 1402 July 28, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alex K: I Hope He's Okay Rhondazvous 33 3564 November 17, 2019 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1155 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Please help me understand this Indian "law" Alexmahone 18 2394 July 25, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  The system of educaction has to be changed Macoleco 31 2629 May 19, 2018 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Alignment System. Where would you place yorusef? Catholic_Lady 92 10368 March 2, 2018 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Some advice on how to deal with a "interesting" brother in law NuclearEnergy 21 5643 July 3, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Imperial system and USA rado84 20 3601 August 28, 2016 at 6:27 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  I hope these holy rollers don't ban me. The Atheist 4 1791 March 23, 2016 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist