Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina bans gay marriage
Thumbs Down 
North Carolina bans gay marriage
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/north...58194.html

And in related news, South Carolina legalizes horse marriage...
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
RE: North Carolina bans gay marriage
Yeah, I have to say that I feel nothing but disappointment at this stage.
And for a minute there I thought things were starting to go in a good direction.
Good for NC!!!!!!!!!!!!! if homosexauls want to marry then they have the opportuity to do so with opposite sex partners--JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE> They do not need special rights or privilages nor do we need to legitimize their sin.
(May 9, 2012 at 5:09 pm)DeeTee Wrote: Good for NC!!!!!!!!!!!!! if homosexauls want to marry then they have the opportuity to do so with opposite sex partners--JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE> They do not need special rights or privilages nor do we need to legitimize their sin.

I think you're confusing oppression with favoritism.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(May 9, 2012 at 5:09 pm)DeeTee Wrote: Good for NC!!!!!!!!!!!!! if homosexauls want to marry then they have the opportuity to do so with opposite sex partners--JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE> They do not need special rights or privilages nor do we need to legitimize their sin.

Please, whatever you do, do not have children.

Fantastic, I completely agree. We should start immediately implementing all laws, including their listed punishments, listed in the bible. After all, we shouldn't be legitimizing peoples sin, we need to outlaw it! Even if that particular "sin" affects nobody else. In fact, lets go a step further, let's outlaw all sexual relations between members of the same sex. We'll have to spy and keep a close eye on everyone to make sure that doesn't happen. And of course, lawbreakers get stoned.

Hope you haven't been eating any unclean meats, that's also a serious infringement!

How are equal rights "special rights"? You need to go over your dictionary. You seem to miss the fucking point about gay marriage - they don't want to marry the opposite sex.

Shitting in your own home is a sin - do you want to ban all toilets to stop people legitimizing that?

Fuck off. Marriage would not be a special right. IT'S JUST A RIGHT. Opposite-sex couples are the ones who have special rights, since they an get married, while others cannot.

Obvious troll is obvious; I hope.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North Sea oil LinuxGal 7 594 September 4, 2023 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why don't Southern states outlaw interracial marriage? Jehanne 12 1155 July 26, 2022 at 7:55 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7581 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Transgenderism versus Interracial Marriage. Jehanne 3 525 April 18, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1578 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Elizabeth Warren On Marriage Equality BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1544 October 15, 2019 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is North Korea just insane? Renug 6 1428 May 29, 2017 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  North Korea executed 5 security officials, South Korea says KUSA 32 5212 March 2, 2017 at 7:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  North Korea Endorses Trump Sterben 4 774 June 1, 2016 at 2:29 am
Last Post: abaris
  NC Law Bans Protection for GLBT Comunities Rhondazvous 1 791 April 15, 2016 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd