Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you have sex with a shemale?
Would you have sex with a shemale?
I've seen some very nice looking ones, very convincing, and I wonder if I would. Would anyone here do it with a shemale? Or how far would you go?
RE: Would you have sex with a shemale?
Why would I need a shemale if I have a she?
A lonely man may do everything given the time, perhaps, but I certainly would prefer the real thing to the artificial one.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(May 14, 2012 at 7:39 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Why would I need a shemale if I have a she?
A lonely man may do everything given the time, perhaps, but I certainly would prefer the real thing to the artificial one.

Physically artifical, yes. Out of necessity. Psychologically artificial, no.
(May 14, 2012 at 7:41 pm)michrelvoik Wrote:
(May 14, 2012 at 7:39 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Why would I need a shemale if I have a she?

Physically artifical, yes. Out of necessity. Psychologically artificial, no.
What I don't understand is why this sudden question.
Do you seek our approval or what?
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(May 14, 2012 at 7:44 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(May 14, 2012 at 7:41 pm)michrelvoik Wrote: Physically artifical, yes. Out of necessity. Psychologically artificial, no.
What I don't understand is why this sudden question.

What do you mean sudden?
(May 14, 2012 at 7:47 pm)michrelvoik Wrote:
(May 14, 2012 at 7:44 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: What I don't understand is why this sudden question.

What do you mean sudden?

Like you're a new addition to the forum. Why come up with this thread?
How is that sudden? It's just a thread, I thought it would be interesting is all.
It is interesting. For me, the only difference would really be boobs, but I can't think of a "shemale" who does women, so I'm not really the one to ask. I doubt it, though. Masculinity is my thing.
(May 14, 2012 at 7:52 pm)michrelvoik Wrote: How is that sudden? It's just a thread, I thought it would be interesting is all.

Certainly, interesting. Maybe for a drinking table talk.
But that's just my opinion.
(May 14, 2012 at 7:57 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(May 14, 2012 at 7:52 pm)michrelvoik Wrote: How is that sudden? It's just a thread, I thought it would be interesting is all.

Certainly, interesting. Maybe for a drinking table talk.
But that's just my opinion.

Well I'm drinking. Go on, pour yourself a shot and tell me all about it. Would you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2171 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2024 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2253 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Brunei to Punish Adultery and Gay Sex With Death by Stoning Megabullshit 0 232 March 31, 2019 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Pranks you have pulled, but would not now. Brian37 19 1098 February 21, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1328 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2741 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  A Thought On Oral Sex BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1679 September 22, 2018 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another sex poll...4 or 9? John V 85 14670 April 19, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Food or sex? Which would you give up? Angrboda 67 6062 January 1, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus