Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stewart and Cobert not on my local channel
Stewart and Cobert not on my local channel
I don't know what is going on but Jon Stewart and Stephen Cobert are not on my local channel, I flipped through the on tv guide and they havent been on all week, no repeats, no adds, nothing.
RE: Stewart and Cobert not on my local channel
(May 24, 2012 at 11:22 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I don't know what is going on but Jon Stewart and Stephen Cobert are not on my local channel, I flipped through the on tv guide and they havent been on all week, no repeats, no adds, nothing.

time to move!
[Image: Evolution.png]

There was an ad that they will be back next week.
Oh Brian, here in norther Europe we just have to rely on the internet, if we want to see Mr. Stewart and Mr. Colbert. Maybe I should write all our TV networks and demand to have at least Daily Show.. The saddest part, we finally got an American Network this year, guess which one? Fox, of course. If they ever start broadcasting news on that channel, I'm throwing my TV out!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I've been getting into them over here in Aus, particularly the colbert report, they are very very funny, though I tend to watch the global edition and skip most guests.
Here in Portugal we get Stewart and Colbert on a news-dedicated cable channel that belongs to one of the generalist channel. It usually runs a few days after the original broadcast, but still good enough for me.
This is pissing me off because I am not sure if it is a Comedy Network contract issue, or if it is a beef between the network and my local cable company. Either way I am going to call the cable company and bitch them out today.
You can watch all the episodes online anyway.
In Michigan I am having the same problems. No show or reruns all all this week, which have been replaced with things I would rather not watch.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
This

[Image: TDS_ReturnsTuesday_650.jpg?width=650&hei...&crop=true]

is on the website.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pope Francis to channel the dead mother of Jesus. Jehanne 3 268 March 22, 2022 at 4:43 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Local incidents from the 4th weekend. brewer 11 804 July 6, 2021 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Big trouble in little China? Local thing here. Brian37 13 2565 October 23, 2017 at 6:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Your local killers. paulpablo 31 6978 July 15, 2017 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Epic hangman wins on the AF Slack channel Jackalope 17 2116 October 20, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Interesting new channel robvalue 3 999 May 10, 2016 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Best atheist YouTube channel Enngage 16 2926 April 7, 2016 at 3:55 am
Last Post: Enngage
  At your local dog park. Whateverist 18 5667 February 23, 2014 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: ElleBelle
  Local Foods Savannahw 75 20262 June 18, 2013 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: AmyLoch
  Jon Stewart Asks American Atheists About Ground Zero "cross" Y do U Give a shit? Judas BentHer 21 8832 August 14, 2011 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: MilesTailsPrower