Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting new channel
Interesting new channel
I found this YouTube channel that has started up, it's got just this video so far but I think it's worth checking out and keeping an eye on:

http://youtu.be/58dB_esQbjE
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Interesting new channel
Even if changing climate is not as a result of humans, I still think that humans should look after the Earth. Oil ad other resources will run out eventually regardless of whether or not climatologists are right or wrong. So recycling and lessening the dependence on fossil fuels are imperative. To some people "climate change" is a dirty phrase, and to those people I think we should describe the problems we face not just in the context of Carbon Dioxide, but from a depleting resource perspective. Recycling is good for everyone involved (and people do make lots of money from recycling) and we need it to create a sustainable society.

Interesting. Of course I have no idea who's telling the truth but I think I follow the majority of scientists for two reasons.
First, they are smarter and more educated than me.
Second, I'd hate to be called a global warming denier.
Patrick Moore is a fucking worthless hack who represents himself as an environmentalist and tries using his ties to Greenpeace (which were cut off long ago) to try to make himself more credible. He's not an expert in pretty much anything, except probably bullshittery.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pope Francis to channel the dead mother of Jesus. Jehanne 3 260 March 22, 2022 at 4:43 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  An interesting read concerning atheism in america. brewer 11 665 January 3, 2022 at 12:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Interesting FACTS Cod 37 2636 October 29, 2019 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Making small talk more interesting Bahana 33 2806 April 9, 2018 at 1:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Some advice on how to deal with a "interesting" brother in law NuclearEnergy 21 5578 July 3, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Add-ons to make ramen more interesting? Gawdzilla Sama 30 5597 May 3, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Epic hangman wins on the AF Slack channel Jackalope 17 2077 October 20, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Best atheist YouTube channel Enngage 16 2897 April 7, 2016 at 3:55 am
Last Post: Enngage
  Choose an interesting topic for me to research. Reforged 12 3181 November 13, 2015 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  Pretty interesting read i found dyresand 5 1922 May 27, 2015 at 5:00 am
Last Post: ignoramus