Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southpark says it best
Southpark says it best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxSGPEDX2...ata_player

Lotta people wonder why I hate god.

He's a dick. Anyonelse notice how the first half of the bible he spends killing nonbelievers, tearing open pregnant women, and using conquered maidens as concubines.

Then NT he's all about loving our neighbors and turning the other cheeck?

Am I the only person in the world that sees this?

He is a dick. He ruined my life and many others around the world. I'm trying my best to be agnostic and use coping skills to beat my illness; but I'm losing badly. What chance do I have against god? If he wants me to suffer I'm gonna suffer.

And I follow his laws and nice (not now Confused) but he still gives me depression.

HE. IS A DICK!!!

Don't even get me started on the aimal abuse.
My pastor tried to console me by saying "god is a shephard and we are his sheep. Sometimes he breaks our legs so we don't wander off, but then he carries us on his back."

Am I the onlyone who thinks this is fuked up? No one @ my church sees my point of view and theyy just say I'm a sinner or crazy.
RE: Southpark says it best
You can be an "agnostic atheist".
Agnostic only refers to claims of degree of knowledge, not position.

"Agnostic" was cobbled together horribly by Thomas Huxley to mean "Fence sitter".

But you can't "fence sit", you can only lean one way or the other.

You CAN lean to "I don't really know, but LEAN to something existing"

Conversely you can say "I don't really know, but at this point, I see no good evidence to believe" that is what we call an "agnostic atheist"

But even with me being an agnostic atheist, the context of that label I assign myself has everything to do with time place and context.

I have no doubt currently, that the past and present claim of all gods/ghosts/entities/ supernatural. are all bullshit claims.

In that context I am strong atheist. I see nothing that would convince me that any thinking being without a body and majical super powers exists.

I am currently "agnostic" in the strictest semantic sense of the future. I find it highly unlikely that any form of magical higher power, concerned with our well being, exists, even when I have to admit I have not lived the future. People once thought the earth was flat and that was not true.
(May 25, 2012 at 6:55 pm)zentor Wrote: HE. IS A DICK!!!

You're preachin to the choir here brother.

The Islamic and Christian gods are narcissistic assholes hell-bent on punishing the human race for acting the way they supposedly made us.

meh.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Yep. The Christian god is a dick. Good thing he isn't real.
(May 25, 2012 at 11:31 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: Yep. The Christian god is a dick. Good thing he isn't real.

Strangely, "dick' is not the first word which springs to mind when I think of YHWH of the Torah.

Usually,there few other words before 'dick' is even considered: petty,jealous, vindictive, cruel,sadistic, genocidal, stupid and humourless. In short,what Aussies call "a bit of a dead cunt" Angel Cloud

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1555 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Who says drunk girls in a club aren't fun brewer 30 5256 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  You die one day and you reach the heavenly gates, God says to you, " ErGingerbreadMandude 39 9123 June 16, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Birthday gift for someone who says they don't want a present. paulpablo 26 4091 April 26, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Bunny Jesus says Mystical 27 2623 April 22, 2017 at 3:52 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Survey says! If you use more emojis than the norm, you think about sex more *Deidre* 28 5580 January 12, 2016 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Cory Booker says this: lifesagift 13 2477 September 5, 2014 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Diablo
Wink Pope Francis says atheists can be good Big Blue Sky 19 6922 May 28, 2013 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: dazzn
  Alex Jones Says... Joel 27 6301 May 8, 2013 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: frz
  Shit Violet says. Violet 29 10862 April 18, 2013 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Violet