Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Jones Says...
Alex Jones Says...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usU8jp7lCVE

Well... That's news to me.
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
RE: Alex Jones Says...
It's entirely possible the man is an idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones

Sorry, I mis-spoke.

It's entirely possible the man is a crackpot.
Probable, I'd say.
Maybe he's the one who worships Satan, and he's just projecting?
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
Alex Jones' "research?" Pardon me if I don't take that seriously...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(May 6, 2013 at 2:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Probable, I'd say.

I have a gift for understatement.
Well if I were religious, I might be a Satanist, although then I would have to submit myself to a Judeo-Christian mode of thought. Satan is a pretty cool fictional character in my estimation.
I think that Mr. Jones' claims are disproved numerous times by atheistic AF members.
Ergo, his speech collapses under its own errors.
He isn't speaking to us. He's talking to idiot jesus freaks and you know we have a few of them around here.

Let's see if they pick up his gauntlet?
What?! Someone is funding us? Where's that money?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alex K: I Hope He's Okay Rhondazvous 33 3617 November 17, 2019 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1562 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Who says drunk girls in a club aren't fun brewer 30 5271 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Look What Alex, mh, Borum Vorlon, et al Helped me Accoimpish Rhondazvous 18 2654 September 16, 2018 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  You die one day and you reach the heavenly gates, God says to you, " ErGingerbreadMandude 39 9128 June 16, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Birthday gift for someone who says they don't want a present. paulpablo 26 4099 April 26, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Bunny Jesus says Mystical 27 2624 April 22, 2017 at 3:52 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Survey says! If you use more emojis than the norm, you think about sex more *Deidre* 28 5621 January 12, 2016 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Cory Booker says this: lifesagift 13 2478 September 5, 2014 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Diablo
Wink Pope Francis says atheists can be good Big Blue Sky 19 6925 May 28, 2013 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: dazzn