Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Bonamassa's new album
Joe Bonamassa's new album
I can't remember if anyone else here listens to Joe Bonamassa, but I thought that I would promote his latest album. Tongue

I bought it yesterday and it has already made an impact on me.

A cover of the Robert Johnson classic. Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNIQ5E9xHfE

The title track.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1HVhLp8L...ure=relmfu
Cunt
RE: Joe Bonamassa's new album
What? No boobs? You call this music? Tongue
I'm a huge Blues fan and love Bonamassa. I bought the new CD the day it came out and really love it! I wasn't sure that he could top Dust Bowl, but he has.

He is considered the best living Blues guitarist, and as a fan of Blues guitarists, I must agree.
(May 28, 2012 at 5:10 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: I'm a huge Blues fan and love Bonamassa. I bought the new CD the day it came out and really love it! I wasn't sure that he could top Dust Bowl, but he has.

I couldn't agree more.

Quote:He is considered the best living Blues guitarist, and as a fan of Blues guitarists, I must agree.

He is certainly one of the best living blues guitarists.
Cunt
(May 28, 2012 at 5:25 pm)frankiej Wrote: He is certainly one of the best living blues guitarists.

Indeed. Certainly one of, if not THE best still alive. Yet, Buddy Guy is still actively making albums (his last two are actually two of his best) and KWS is no slouch. Gary Moore was on that list until recently, as well.

Man I love the Blues.
(May 28, 2012 at 6:17 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: Yet, Buddy Guy is still actively making albums

Buddy Guy was exactly the man I was thinking of when I said "one of". Wink
I think Buddy might be my favourite player of all time. Difficult to say though... so many great blues players have come and gone.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Finished My New Album Edwardo Piet 20 2257 January 21, 2018 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What Is Your Favorite Music Album Of All Time? Edwardo Piet 30 3611 December 5, 2017 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Favorite Pink Floyd Album & Song vulcanlogician 28 6855 December 2, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Steven Wilson's new album is expected to be number 1 in the UK Edwardo Piet 0 566 August 26, 2017 at 4:57 pm
  I Finished My First Album Edwardo Piet 17 3348 July 11, 2017 at 12:04 pm
  FNM to release new album after 18 years!! Michelle_Patton 1 727 September 2, 2014 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Album art designer Storm Thorgerson dies popeyespappy 0 929 April 19, 2013 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Your first album Kayenneh 27 7597 August 3, 2011 at 8:38 am
Last Post: popeyespappy