Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A list of all of God's crimes
A list of all of God's crimes
I was having a discussion online with someone who was talking about how even though it's okay for God to go around and do whatever the fuck he wants, we are responsible for our actions, but God can punish us for whatever reason he makes up. I said that most of all, God is guilty of depraved indifference, but then I started to wonder, if God was tried in a court of law, what are the charges he would face for everything he's done? I don't think I have ever came across a compiled list of every legal charge he would be guilty of, so that is something I would like to do.

Name every crime you can that you think God would be found guilty of (that is, if he existed! Smile)
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
RE: A list of all of God's crimes
Crimes against humanity/intelligence.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
Murder
Rape
Incest ( he fucked his own mother if you fall for this "trinity" garbage.)
Promoting slavery and genocide would be at the top of my list.
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
Fraud. I'm thinking specifically of faking his own death purely to set up the whole xtianity pyramid scheme, not to mention setting up the Jewish people to take the rap.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Conspriacy to commit murder/rape/theft/everything horrible people have ever done because he knowingly allows it.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
How about willful negligence? He has the power to prevent or stop every horrible event that takes place, but he sits by and does nothing.
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
God must be guilty of all crime seen as he created it all.
I'd hate to be his defence attorney.

Not even Phoenix Wright can save his almighty arse.

[Image: Phoenix-wright-ryuichi.jpg]
That's the situation the characters in the film God On Trial discuss at one point; that there can't possibly be a case for the defence.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of religious forums viocjit 35 16545 May 11, 2021 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Covid-19 lowered the number of crimes WinterHold 33 2612 April 29, 2020 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Reading List for EgoDeath Belacqua 9 1235 October 16, 2019 at 8:51 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  List of reasons to believe God exists? henryp 428 84240 January 21, 2018 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 20844 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 12825 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  List of people who have no interest in joining a religion, ever robvalue 97 11593 January 31, 2016 at 7:07 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Why are Christians so ignorant of their religions history and it's crimes GoHalos1993 24 7349 December 7, 2015 at 10:12 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19400 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
Bug Possibly the worst list of reasons in the world. GuidingYewty 16 3958 January 11, 2014 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: azheathen