Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scientific Evidence That God is Real
Scientific Evidence That God is Real
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ8uXidvwM4

I really want to see how atheists squirm out of this one considering they now have to prove that chaos creates order and design and that 0+0 can equal one. I think we can officially say that logic and science favor God now considering the Goldilocks properties of the universe pointing to a universe which was purposely designed.

No opinions or theories please. I want to see actual scientific evidences defending atheism and the idea of nothing creating something (something which has been scientifically tested with no results...)
RE: Scientific Evidence That God is Real
Oh for fuck's sake.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
I watched that whole painful video.

Now, watch mine. It's actually rooted in science:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo

Also, atheism doesn't mean science and vice versa. All atheism is a the lack of a belief in any gods.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Where did your fucking God come from?

Nothing.
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
Stupid atheists. Don't they know about the second law of thermodynamics?!
ok, the abhorrently incorrect use of buzzwords and scientific terminology does not constitute a scientific video. ie., that "tiny point" that started the universe, scientists refer to more properly as "singularity". also, refferring to the planet as "inhospitable" if any of the forces changed, i'd probably use "inhabitable", but hey that's just me. i don't even think your "started from nothing" is right (i could be wrong here). if i had time/desire to literally screen print each of those texts that popped up, i would have to start by correcting everything in it (granted by google fu'ing it to death) with real terminology and concepts or perhaps just reword it to actually sound more legit as to help in getting you a more learned person's rebuttal. (just as a note, buzzwords and starry backgrounds, do not a scientific video make). and i'm not a scientist, physicist, astrophysicist, cosmonaut, etc.. i simply read and deduce what i can from it.

so, in the beginning thru the middle of this video, all of those words and concepts that were used, the theories, protons, neutrons, dna etc... where in the bible do they mention those in the detail that they were spewed out here? if they're not in there, i'll assume that the person who made this video got them from science. the fact that they're explainable with mathematics, if you have the skill/knowlege/desire to do so, is reason enough for me to believe science. saying atheists can't prove something that's just a theory makes me want to take you to the penthouse and race you downstairs (me: elevator, you: window), nothin to worry about because gravity is *just a theory*. even the millions of facts that ARE proven en route to developing a theory are far more than you can provide to prove your god. i will stand completely corrected if you show me to be wrong.

now, saying that all of this stuff "must have been" and "how else could this have been", "couldn't have been anything but" and whatever other ways to explain their ignorance of facts that science does reveal - does not mean there must have been a designer. there is absolutely nothing in this video besides pomp and ignored research.

and it wasn't even entertaining ... it was painful.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
Ow. That hurt to read.
"Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate by the masses, not some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
- Dennis the peasant.
Quote:I want to see actual scientific evidences defending atheism

Did you attain this level of stupidity all by yourself? Or did you have a lot of help?
(June 20, 2012 at 9:48 pm)Gbarian Wrote: No opinions or theories please.

This is a discussion forum. If you are simply going to ignore all and any opinions or theories from our members then may I suggest that you sod off and get yourself a decent education rather than just coming here, dropping what you (in your naive and incredibly ignorant way) think is some sort of ultimate bombshell that no-one else has ever thought of.

If the only conclusion you can come to as to why the Universe is the way it is and not any other way is because of a supernatural entity with whom you have a personal relationship then that shows a breathtaking lack of imagination and intellectual curiosity.

I put to you a counter argument, one of many.

There are many different Universes out there in the Cosmos, each having its own 'big bang' and occupying its own space and time. Each time a universe comes into existence the values that govern the various forces such as gravity, electro magnetism etc. are totally random. Most of these universes are therefore incapable of supporting life as we understand it.

Now, the very fact that we are here and able to have this discussion must mean that at least one of these universes has its values set in such a way that life can exist and reach a state where it can ask these questions.

No supernatural deity needed, just pure mathematical probability.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
This fucking idiot spammed the same fucking tripe at AFC tonight too. Don't even bother. I predict a one-post wonder.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 6670 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Are miracles evidence of the existence of God? ido 74 4100 July 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If theists understood "evidence" Foxaèr 135 13542 October 10, 2018 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Moses parting the sea evidence or just made up Smain 12 2906 June 28, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Question Is theism more rational in a pre-scientific context? Tea Earl Grey Hot 6 1553 March 7, 2017 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Best Evidence For God and Against God The Joker 49 9623 November 22, 2016 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Scientific evidence of God by an atheist (Where mankind is one likely type of God) ProgrammingGodJordan 324 49376 November 22, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Chas
  Someone, Show me Evidence of God. ScienceAf 85 11524 September 12, 2016 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why Zeus is more real than the Christian God.... maestroanth 4 1813 May 5, 2016 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Scientific PROOF that God Exists! ignoramus 14 3606 March 27, 2016 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi