Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ambulance bill??
Ambulance bill??
Got commited last month and ambulance bill came, 2300$ for a couple mile ride??!!

I got expelled from colege this sem cuz mental breakdown have no income and no $, diisability is processing
Sent ems people leter efore but got no reply now they sent to a collections agency who calling me everyday and its like wth??
I told them circumstance and they aren't even listening
RE: Ambulance bill??
Did you expect someone else to pay for it? For Stevie's sake, man... take some responsibility for your life and things might begin to work out.
(July 16, 2012 at 8:07 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: For Stevie's sake, man

Hahahaha I think this is really going to catch on.

Oh, and yet again, another depressing woe is me post by Zentor. Cry me a fucking river.
Quote:Got commited last month

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.Do you mind saying what condition you suffer from?

Quote:and ambulance bill came, 2300$ for a couple mile ride?

WOW! That's expensive,here it's around $700. My heath insurance subsidises ambulance insurance. I pay $20 a year.

I sympathise,but doubt there is anything you can do. Is there anywhere you can get free legal advice?
(July 16, 2012 at 8:00 pm)zentor Wrote: Got commited last month and ambulance bill came, 2300$ for a couple mile ride??!!

I got expelled from colege this sem cuz mental breakdown have no income and no $, diisability is processing
Sent ems people leter efore but got no reply now they sent to a collections agency who calling me everyday and its like wth??
I told them circumstance and they aren't even listening

This is America. If you aren't rich enough you should just have the decency to die quietly so you don't upset the Upper 1%.
Y'see, if you had the NHS, you wouldn't need to pay fuck all Big Grin
(July 16, 2012 at 8:30 pm)Napoleon Wrote: Y'see, if you had the NHS, you wouldn't need to pay fuck all Big Grin

Here in Oz,we have universal health care,but ambulance is NOT covered.

I went to the doctor today for renewal of some scripts. Had blood pressure checked; 140/70. I'm pleased.

Cost of consult to me: $0.00

2 subsidised scripts: $50. That goes down to $3.50 each in October when I get a part age pension.

Not perfect,but pretty good.
Here's what you do if you really can't pay the bill:

Step One- Make fists with both hands.
Step Two- Put your middle finger on both hands in the upright position.
Step Three- Wait seven years.

It should be cleared from your credit by then.

Don't sweat it. Pay them when you can. They will eventually give it to a collection agency and that agency will charge you a small fraction. Get better and go back to college.
If you're in the US, write to the collection agency and tell them that, pursuant to the FCPA, they should cease all contact with you regarding this matter. It won't eliminate the debt, but it'll give you a bit of breathing room. (Sent it signature required so that, if they contact you after receiving your notice, the debt will be eliminated.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 1964 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  So I called my electric co to pay my bill and..... Brian37 9 1714 July 19, 2017 at 10:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Bill Nye Saves the World Nanny 15 1846 April 27, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Anybody else hate Bill O'reilly KUSA 12 1971 June 21, 2015 at 11:42 am
Last Post: polar bear
  Bill Maher Elskidor 12 1927 September 17, 2014 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Epic Rap Battles of History: Bill Nye and Neil DeGrasse Tyson Rampant.A.I. 6 2600 June 20, 2014 at 3:55 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Bill Maher New Rules New Trend of The Super Rich Gooders1002 1 1666 March 21, 2014 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Bill Nye The Fed Up Guy Brian37 20 5541 September 23, 2013 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Walking Void
  Bill Maher's "Rules About Religion" collection. Brian37 9 3898 June 17, 2013 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Bill gates on tax. 5thHorseman 12 3984 January 28, 2012 at 1:00 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko