Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RCC promotes false info about contraceptives to persuade people not to use them.
RCC promotes false info about contraceptives to persuade people not to use them.

Are you ready for some bullshit? Here the shit:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...e-condoms/

http://www.1flesh.org/
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: RCC promotes false info about contraceptives to persuade people not to use them.
This is why priests fuck altar boys....so they can go bare back.
RE: RCC promotes false info about contraceptives to persuade people not to use them.
This shouldn't surprise anyone. :/
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I say it's like throwing a cookie to a starving person. In this analogy the starving person is someone who wants to believe in the RCC and all it's bullshit but is suffering from lack of reasons to believe the bullshit. When fed crap like this this, people hold onto it and cherish it. It gives them reason to believe....for today. Tomorrow it might get debunked but that's tomorrow. Today they have something to hold onto and to center their belief on. The occasional supply of these cookies is what keeps them going -sustains their faith temporarily until the next cookie comes along.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RCC has always been essentially a fanatic organization fully embracing the inescapebly twisted and immoral nature of the faith mentality, regarding human being as raw material for the aggradizement of its own agenda, and steeped in the fantasy of moral purity, inspite of lip service to evolution and truth of modern cosmology.
At least when the starving person gets the cookie, there actually is a cookie. It may not sustain them but it's something they can get their teeth into. If I may borrow your analogy (read: distort it beyond all recognition) for a moment, what the RCC is doing is more like throwing imaginary cookies and telling people that they are real cookies that you can only see if you make yourself believe. Or perhaps more accurately, everyone knows the cookies are really there but not everyone wants to eat one.

I should think that's stretched the analogy somewhere beyond breaking point. My work here is done.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(July 25, 2012 at 11:38 am)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: RCC promotes false info about contraceptives to persuade people not to use them.

Are you ready for some bullshit? Here the shit:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...e-condoms/

http://www.1flesh.org/

This has been going on for years

Quote:The use of condoms to prevent disease is a controversial issue, with Catholic theologians arguing both sides. Unlike drugs and surgical procedures, however, the current consensus is that using condoms during sex is morally contraceptive and thus a sin.

While condoms might serve as an effective barrier to the transmission of HIV, condoms also impermissibly impede the procreative aspect of the sexual act which is understood by the Church to have a deeply theological meaning. As such, their use is forbidden. Theology aside, Church officials deny that their teaching against condom use is followed by those same people who flout Church teaching on illicit sexual activity, such as its absolute condemnation of anal intercourse between men.

A common position of Church leaders is that officially permitting condom use as a method of preventing disease could be interpreted as permitting fornication, which degrades and debases sex.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_AIDS

The worst effect is in the 3rd world:
Quote:“The youngest girl I ever came across was a day-old baby who was raped,” said Makoni, 37.
Virgin Myth’ Behind Zimbabwe Child Rapes: http://timeinmoments.wordpress.com/2009/...ild-rapes/
So much for that whole "Thou shalt not bear false witness thing".

Lying fucks.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(July 25, 2012 at 12:44 pm)cratehorus Wrote: The worst effect is in the 3rd world:
Quote:“The youngest girl I ever came across was a day-old baby who was raped,” said Makoni, 37.
Virgin Myth’ Behind Zimbabwe Child Rapes: http://timeinmoments.wordpress.com/2009/...ild-rapes/

Oh great, I already wanted to puke, now I have even more reason to want to puke. Ugh!

(July 25, 2012 at 1:19 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: "Thou shalt not bear false witness thing".

The whole point of calling the bible the old or new "testament" is to glorify false witnessing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1320 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  6 of 7 great seven is use Latin ABC Interaktive 26 2088 April 28, 2022 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 423 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 956 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  True Enough - Because Jesus Is An Embarrassment To Them Minimalist 8 1160 November 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Trump Claims He Can Use Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship Seraphina 43 3121 November 2, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What news sources do you guys use and/or trust? EgoDeath 13 1081 October 12, 2018 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Use this to check your irony meter. Gawdzilla Sama 5 530 August 6, 2018 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Why is it Politics has no turned into an us verses them? Why? GODZILLA 29 2569 July 11, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  NFL owners admit Trump pressured them into banning player protests Foxaèr 27 2837 May 24, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger