Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boris on Mitt Romney
Boris on Mitt Romney
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5TUXmj8Btw
RE: Boris on Mitt Romney
[Image: boris-johnson-supreme-leader.png]
The security aren't ready, the army are ready.

G4S is bloated and useless, same as always.
The army are part of the security. I think that's what he meant. G4S =/= Security. G4S = Security Company (and a terrible one at that).

The security are ready. To be honest, the security would have been ready even if the army / police hadn't been called in. Security theatre always overestimates and overspends, and it is rarely needed.
mitt is amazing. he makes friends wherever he goes and it's so easy for him. what a dyck! i love the cameron got him back tho with that "in the middle of nowhere" slam. lol.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
Re: Boris on Mitt Romney
I <3 Boris. He's so crazy. lol

That's one of tge reasons I voted for him this year. lol
Dammit, I could barely understand him. Fucking shitty, cheap speakers on this computer don't carry the British accent to my ears very well. What was he talking about? Something about Mitt Romney and the army being ready...?
(July 27, 2012 at 9:36 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: What was he talking about? Something about Mitt Romney and the army being ready...?

Yeah. Were invading Big Grin
(July 27, 2012 at 9:56 am)Insanity x Wrote: Yeah. Were invading Big Grin

The first order of business should be to correct those damn yank's spelling. How dare they drop the 'u' from 'colour'! Someone needs to set those rogues straight.
lol, perhaps we'll start putting an "s" on the end of math too.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5910 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Boris for PM? fredd bear 18 1235 April 2, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  No Wonder Romney Won't Endorse Him. Minimalist 5 1345 October 7, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Mitt Romney considering a Libertarian Party endorsement? ReptilianPeon 9 1425 August 1, 2016 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Rich Motherfucker - Is This One Of Romney's 47%? Minimalist 6 1713 October 21, 2014 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Heywood
  Boris Johnson could become the president of America downbeatplumb 8 2705 May 12, 2014 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Now That Romney Has Crashed and Burned.... Minimalist 11 3376 October 31, 2013 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum
  An interview with Boris Dittrich on the global situation of gay rights Something completely different 0 1487 April 5, 2013 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  Romney's 100 mil tax dodge Brian37 12 5146 November 6, 2012 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Romney continues to use well known lies in ads Aroura 3 1795 November 5, 2012 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist