Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boris Johnson Appreciation Thread.
Boris Johnson Appreciation Thread.
A thread to share funny moments from this brilliant man.

My personal favourite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOivzoRc0I8

Boris for PM!
RE: Boris Johnson Appreciation Thread.
Not very Napoleonic of you to appreciate such a little man.

Angel
Go away.
The OP implies there are unfunny moments with Boris. True fans know this is an outright lie!

Boris for PM!
Who is Boris Johnson?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(August 14, 2012 at 6:52 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Who is Boris Johnson?

The very funny mayor of London and the only man who can get away with silly/stuped behaver and not lose his political job. Example:
This:

And this:

and this:

I would make him PM any day.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
The current Mayor of London: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Johnson
Boris Johnson used to be my MP. I saw him walking along the high street once and was surprised that he was no more than average size and build. On TV he comes over as a great big avuncular bear of a man. That's TV for you.

Regards

Grimesy
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

I've never thought he was all that large to be honest...
(August 14, 2012 at 4:03 am)Tiberius Wrote: The OP implies there are unfunny moments with Boris. True fans know this is an outright lie!

Boris for PM!

Britain will always be funny once Boris has been PM. Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boris for PM? fredd bear 18 1272 April 2, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  John Oliver...Spotlight on Johnson and Stein Minimalist 51 4810 October 19, 2016 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Gary Johnson: Trump's a pussy CapnAwesome 37 5156 August 4, 2016 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Poll of over 3000 U.S. troops: Gary Johnson preffered over Clinton, Trump ReptilianPeon 7 1821 July 22, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Boris Johnson could become the president of America downbeatplumb 8 2712 May 12, 2014 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  An interview with Boris Dittrich on the global situation of gay rights Something completely different 0 1490 April 5, 2013 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  A letter to my newspaper on the Johnson Amendment. Anymouse 0 1426 January 17, 2013 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Anymouse
  Boris Johnson for President! Puddleglum 51 17282 September 13, 2012 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Boris on Mitt Romney Tiberius 56 17052 July 28, 2012 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Boris Johnson re-elected as London's mayor! Tiberius 6 3373 May 5, 2012 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: frankiej