Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 9:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking Assholes....
Fucking Assholes....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/health...-warn.html

Quote:Parents who believe in miracles 'torturing' dying children, doctors warn

Terminally ill children are subjected to needless suffering amounting to “torture” by parents who refuse to allow the withdrawal of treatment because of their religious beliefs, leading doctors have claimed.
RE: Fucking Assholes....
Then there are those who refuse to treat. There is no winning.
Theres that word again. "Respect".
The beliefs of the parents are "respected" over the rights of the children to live their last moments with dignity.
Strange word when used like that.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.

While that's certainly distressing and a situation which one would hope improves, if the patients were a representative sample for the UK (Christian and Muslim), that's an issue in only 11.3% of the corresponding religious.

Though I understand the respect language issue. Which is a more appropriate paraphrase:

People's religious beliefs,

a) "should be given a ticker-tape parade,"

or,

b) "should be taken out and shot."

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
b).... when it fucks up someone elses life.
Quote:a) "should be given a ticker-tape parade,"

or,

b) "should be taken out and shot."

Neither. Simply ignored when they interfere with the welfare of or cause needless suffering to another.

YES, I think circumcision of both male and female legal infants should be banned.

I also think,very strongly,that organ donation should be the legal default position. By that I mean organ harvesting of deceased persons should be automatic unless they had opted out. Period.
I think I'm going to make a bumper sticker that says, Christards Suck!

Seriously, I'm actually going to do it and I'll send them to anyone anywhere in the world if you simply ask for one.

Seriously.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(August 15, 2012 at 12:57 am)padraic Wrote: I also think,very strongly,that organ donation should be the legal default position. By that I mean organ harvesting of deceased persons should be automatic unless they had opted out. Period.

Ramen!!

I had a woman at my till a while ago with a card in her wallet that said "No Blood". I still wonder how on earth they can imagine Skydaddy&Company, but not stretch their imagination so far that their god just might have put doctors and medicinal technology here in order to be used. Actually, if an adult makes the decision about themselves, fine, it is their life after all, but when done to children.. Angry
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Seriously, read the comments from 'Edden'. Seriously, just seriously.
(August 15, 2012 at 1:23 am)Cinjin Wrote: I think I'm going to make a bumper sticker that says, Christards Suck!

What is it with Americans and bumper stickers? Personally I think anyone that puts their views on the bumper of their car probably doesn't have the mental capacity to hold a complicated enough view in the first place. Leave them to their childish ways I say.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Won't this upset the assholes? Minimalist 9 1126 July 22, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8921 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 4477 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13298 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4497 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Apparently The Fucking Baptists Have A Problem Minimalist 19 6593 June 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The Poor Fucking Jesus Freaks... Minimalist 102 12792 April 22, 2016 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Fucking Morons Minimalist 7 2242 February 5, 2016 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too! Minimalist 8 2476 February 3, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Fucking Catholics Caught Again.... Minimalist 33 5862 November 27, 2015 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist