Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you can make A THEIST's dream come true!
How you can make A THEIST's dream come true!
You all know our local Pentecostal Christian, noob but frequent poster: A Theist. He has shown himself to be an eloquent spokesperson for his points of view. If you are an American citizen who will vote in the upcoming presidential election you can make A Theist very happy by voting for anyone else but Obama. Like myself he has dedicated his signature to promote his political views at this time"

"NObama! NOway! Vote Barack OUT!"

My own position is summed up in my own signature below. If you think W Bush had us headed in the right direction before the wheels came off and/or you are strong proponent of Mormonism or some other whacko variety of Christianity, you really should vote for Mitt. If, upon reflection, you still think there was no significant difference in the direction W Bush took us and the one Gore would have taken, by all means vote for the candidate who most embodies your own positions and wishes. But if you want the non-W candidate who can and will obtain the most liberal good in the next four years, you should definitely vote for Obama. That way, even if your favorite candidate doesn't win, at least you won't wake up to find Mitt shipping your job overseas and Ryan deciding if you can get an abortion or use your health care plan to buy birth control.
RE: How you can make A THEIST's dream come true!
I'd like to take this opportunity and thank everyone, especially you whateverist, for dedicating this whole thread to me. I'm eternally grateful.

I love my fans!
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(August 19, 2012 at 5:29 pm)A Theist Wrote: I'd like to take this opportunity and thank everyone, especially you whateverist, for dedicating this whole thread to me. I'm eternally greatful.

I love my fans!

Well played

ROFLOL
You the man, A Theist. Glad I could help get your message out.
I sense de ja vu.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
I'm voting Gary Johnson...in my mind. Big Grin
I suspect voting for Gary Johnson will never result in more than a state of mind. But hey, who am I to question how others pleasure themselves?
(August 19, 2012 at 5:52 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm voting Gary Johnson...in my mind. Big Grin

I'm voting for him with my ballot.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(August 19, 2012 at 7:24 pm)Annik Wrote:
(August 19, 2012 at 5:52 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm voting Gary Johnson...in my mind. Big Grin

As long as you don't vote for that fuckhead Romney.
(August 19, 2012 at 7:24 pm)Annik Wrote:

Quote:If you are an American citizen who will vote in the upcoming presidential election you can make A Theist very happy by voting for anyone else but Obama. - whateverist
....Yes. Thank you whateverist. I would also suggest to those who can't bring themselves to vote for Mitt Romney, but are dissatisfied with Barack Obama, that they should give serious consideration to casting their ballots for Jill Stein. Loyal liberals, remember the name Jill Stein when casting your ballots. Remember, Jill Stein. A liberal you can be proud of.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Right's true opposition to CRT? Jehanne 33 2566 August 3, 2021 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1839 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 819 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 11011 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 4820 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness. onlinebiker 10 972 December 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  "The American Dream" is just a myth we tell ourselves Foxaèr 45 4171 April 20, 2019 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  True Enough - Because Jesus Is An Embarrassment To Them Minimalist 8 1158 November 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4352 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Too bad we can't make a pilgrimage from 'Murica Foxaèr 8 1068 September 9, 2018 at 8:06 am
Last Post: brewer