Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 3:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiches you want to bitch slap.
Chiches you want to bitch slap.
All of us have peeves, even outside this issue. But what are some of the mundane crap people repeat that makes you want to slap the shit out of them.

Some of mine are, but not limited to are as follows.

1. "My Bad", I often respond to "can you prove that is your bad?" "Did you purchase this bad at Wal Mart?" "Do you have a receipt for this bad?"

2. "The weather man is always wrong". HEY DIP SHIT they say "scattered thunderstorms" for a reason. Some idiots act like weathermen can calculate the exact number of snow flakes.

3. Any filler word in a conversation that people repeat "Like" "You know", "um".

4. "Act now and we will double your order for free"

5.. "Side affects may include" HOLLY SHIT this is nothing but the drug industry making laws so they can legally use us as lab mice. How about putting out a product that wont kill you, is that too much to ask?
RE: Chiches you want to bitch slap.
You are under arrest for possession of bad.
How about:

Unlikely crybaby - He bores me to tears.

How are you here if - He literally blew us away.

Why write it down if - It goes without saying...

Not narrow but - broad daylight

Does one take a pee, or give a pee.

Atheists saying - Ohhhh Myyyee Gohdddd
Christianity is grounded in history, the facts of science, the rules of logic, and verifiable biblical truths.
Every time a politician uses the term 'misspoke' I want to misplace my foot in their ass.

Also, anything that can be classified as a business buzzword; particularly, when used by athletes: "We're going to take it one game at a time on a go forward basis".

I read Don Watson's Death Sentence some time ago and love his website 'weaselwords'.
http://www.weaselwords.com.au/index3.htm
My number 1 most hated is the incorrect use of the word "literally." I just heard someone say that someone they knew was "literally puking up their guts all night." That must have been quite the mess...
One I hate: When someone says "In theory" or "Theoretically..." when they really mean "Here's something I pulled out of my ass"
Things like "PIN Number" or "ATM Machine" are bloody annoying.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
Signs like "Shop lifters will be prosecuted" really cramp my style.
Cunt
(August 27, 2012 at 5:40 pm)frankiej Wrote: Signs like "Shop lifters will be prosecuted" really cramp my style.

Those "murderers will be looked down upon" ones are irritating as well.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
I hate the "Public masturbaters are not allowed in this play park" signs too.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 787 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 3730 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 336 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 800 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 649 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are you the monster you want to be? Angrboda 48 2462 January 13, 2019 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  I want a nanny! ignoramus 2 413 November 14, 2018 at 7:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1155 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Would you want to go to Westworld? Alexmahone 11 995 May 18, 2018 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Would you want to live here? Foxaèr 22 4060 April 28, 2018 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: c172