Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RANT! Fucking livid!!!!!!!!!
Fucking LG.

I mentioned the saga with my TV.

LG said they would pay for parts. I finally agreed and the TV went to an approved repairer they named.

Fortunately, the total cost is only $220,including a minor part. Today the repairer rang to advise LG have now declined to pay for the part.

I stayed calm-ish and emailed the guy at LG with whom I have been dealing. I pointed out that he had sated (in writing) that LG will pay for parts. I asked if there had been an misunderstanding. I asked for an explanation why LG now seems to be acting in bad faith.

Because of the relatively small amount,it is not worth wasting any more time. However,I'm pissed off with the miserable bastards.

Rant over
RE: RANT! Fucking livid!!!!!!!!!

[Image: l.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
If you have it in writing, they haven't got a leg to stand on. If the person you speak to isn't going to compromise, get their manager.
Or post on Facebook. Which worked for a cousin of mine.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 6, 2012 at 4:09 am)Tiberius Wrote: If you have it in writing, they haven't got a leg to stand on. If the person you speak to isn't going to compromise, get their manager.

I thought that might be the case,but what am I going to do if they still refuse? Sue them over an $80 part?

This has already dragged on for over 6 weeks, I'm fed up. Hence the impotent rant.

I've emailed the guy who promised to pay for the parts; I'll see what he has to say.

I had a similar problem once with a Telco. Their rep promised me a free pair of cordless phones.The Telco refused to honour the promise. I was cross,so I changed Telcos and told them why.

All I can realistically do in this in this instance is bitch about LG on line and not buy any more LG products. I'm sure THAT will bother them. Not.

(September 6, 2012 at 4:55 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Or post on Facebook. Which worked for a cousin of mine.

Sadly, I no longer have a Facebook Account. I closed it after that episode with the bunny boiler about a month ago.
Just keep hounding them. Call their customer service departing complain, etc.
(September 6, 2012 at 5:01 am)padraic Wrote: Sadly, I no longer have a Facebook Account. I closed it after that episode with the bunny boiler about a month ago.

No one can spam LG for you?? ...via Facebook I mean.
Actually you can reactivate your account you know...make the settings Private and extol the lack of customer service from this company.

Happy to put it on my FB account that LG have ZERO customer service and go back on their word. Angry

Just give me a yes mate and it is done! Devil (large)

meh posted it anyway. Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
If it is in writing...

File a complaint with your BBB, padraic.

Complain to LG customer support

Send a few letters to the editor

And do some light Googling to see how one adds their information to the legal system such that you may be able to join a class action lawsuit.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Light googling. Lol. That tickled me.
I agree with the Divine Tiberius.

Some flunky in customer service can't do shit. Ask for his manager and then if that cunt does not fix it demand the name and address of the CEO. One letter should do it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TH FUCKING SNIFFLES! Rhizomorph13 4 439 March 9, 2020 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why I'm so fucking angry GUBU 8 911 November 17, 2018 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Self entitled meaningless rant. Brian37 4 754 October 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I fucking quit... Jackalope 311 32936 October 8, 2018 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I love this place, you fucking punks J a c k 22 1697 October 5, 2018 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why should I be ashamed? A rant by a Mexican. J a c k 61 10493 March 20, 2018 at 6:26 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  I Fucking Quit Too! Any one want to join me for weight loss? Whateverist 159 14594 February 28, 2017 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Can I rant for a second, about parents NuclearEnergy 12 2210 December 20, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: PETE_ROSE
  Skype fucking around robvalue 0 667 December 5, 2016 at 4:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  OP/ED RANT... "You live in your parent's basment" Brian37 59 9540 May 1, 2016 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Brian37