Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women. God’s afterthought and man’s curse to rule.

I think it quite ironic that God, who tells us to reproduce as his first commandment to man in Genesis 1, does not give us something to reproduce with till Genesis 2; 18. Further, only after a severe chastisement without correction, even to death, an immoral concept, after we ate of the tree of knowledge, are men given what is required for reproduction; the desire and mental capacity to do so.

God never tells Adam why he is being chastised. This is an expression of hate on God’s part because there is no evil in wanting to become as God as scriptures urge us to do. Note here that I take the Jewish view of our elevation in Eden and not the fall interpretation that Christianity mistakenly puts on it.

Chastisement without correction is just cruelty and thus unjust on God’s part. That is the message of Eden. God is unjust. If so, the inequality built into the bible, where men are cursed to rule over women, ----- is unjust.

Genesis 3;16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

As a man, I am not pleased that God has cursed my fellow man to have to suffer ruling over women. To rule over women is to be responsible to them and their demands. I think we should stop being slaves to women and give them full equality. Men owe it especially to men and to a lesser degree to women and between you and I, justice demands it ------, and so would all just people.

As a man, are you ready to shed your yoke of slavery to women and reject God’s command to rule over them?

Regards
DL
RE: Women. God’s afterthought and man’s curse to rule.
(September 7, 2012 at 10:24 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: Chastisement without correction is just cruelty and thus unjust on God’s part. That is the message of Eden. God is unjust. If so, the inequality built into the bible, where men are cursed to rule over women, ----- is unjust.

Haven't you heard? "God" doesn't have to adhere to man's justice. Hell, he doesn't even have to adhere to the definition of justice. He's god. He's the mother fuckin kingpin, all-mighty, bitchslap-you-sooner-than-save-you, terrifying genocidal man-killer of the Middle East! Justice is whatever the fuck he says it is! The christians didn't let you know that???

hmmm, ask any christard. They'll tell you the undeniable truth. They really know god good.
[Image: liar-animated-animation-liar-smiley-emot...-large.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

(September 7, 2012 at 10:24 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: As a man, are you ready to shed your yoke of slavery to women and reject God’s command to rule over them?

Hah, there will always be those that would never relinquish the control they have over women, something has to make them feel big, strong and bad-ass, right? So whether your balls are small or you cannot lift as much from the bench as the guy next to you, they will see their god given superiority over the lesser sex as a blessing.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

"small balls makes me do bad things. Bad things!!"

Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

(September 7, 2012 at 11:05 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
(September 7, 2012 at 10:24 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: Chastisement without correction is just cruelty and thus unjust on God’s part. That is the message of Eden. God is unjust. If so, the inequality built into the bible, where men are cursed to rule over women, ----- is unjust.

Haven't you heard? "God" doesn't have to adhere to man's justice. Hell, he doesn't even have to adhere to the definition of justice. He's god. He's the mother fuckin kingpin, all-mighty, bitchslap-you-sooner-than-save-you, terrifying genocidal man-killer of the Middle East! Justice is whatever the fuck he says it is! The christians didn't let you know that???

hmmm, ask any christard. They'll tell you the undeniable truth. They really know god good.
[Image: liar-animated-animation-liar-smiley-emot...-large.gif]

I hear you and I also often hear Christians fluff off God's immorality with-----He can do whatever he wants, he created us, he owns us.

Slave kowtowing to their master instead of knifing the S O B in his sleep.

Religions make slaves of men and that is a travesty.

Regards
DL

(September 7, 2012 at 11:39 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(September 7, 2012 at 10:24 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: As a man, are you ready to shed your yoke of slavery to women and reject God’s command to rule over them?

Hah, there will always be those that would never relinquish the control they have over women, something has to make them feel big, strong and bad-ass, right? So whether your balls are small or you cannot lift as much from the bench as the guy next to you, they will see their god given superiority over the lesser sex as a blessing.

Barbaric yes.

I can understand it somewhat for ancient days where might made right but any thinking person today will recognize the lack of justice in such a system and modernize his thinking.

Unfortunately, theists do not think outside of their dogmas. Let's give thank that most do not practice what they preach.

Regards
DL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women as priests Der/die AtheistIn 53 8326 August 4, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2671 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Three Christian Women marry Jesus Divinity 21 4339 July 14, 2017 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Christian war on women Fake Messiah 30 4430 April 6, 2017 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Physical man VS Spiritual man Won2blv 33 6064 July 9, 2016 at 9:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Christian Apologists Act Like Abused Women Rhondazvous 17 4060 May 17, 2016 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Russian man on trial for 'no God' comment in internet chat zebo-the-fat 20 3080 March 3, 2016 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Man created god Foxaèr 10 3586 December 6, 2015 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Sappho
  The Seat of Man's Intellect: What Says Your God? Mudhammam 38 14799 August 31, 2015 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  How can women be Christian? stop_pushing_me 45 8252 August 26, 2015 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous