Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US personal debt..
US personal debt..
...... has shrunk! Well done America. Smile

Quote:So here is one little statistic that has hitherto received surprisingly little attention: according to calculations from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, American credit card debt has tumbled to its lowest level since the second quarter of 2002. More striking still, the outstanding balance – of $672 billion – is 22.7 percent below its 2008 peak.

Rest of it is interesting too; http://www.cnbc.com/id/48940998
RE: US personal debt..
The republicunts will blame Obama for making the banks unprofitable.
That's because they just stopped lending to the at risk individuals in America as well as being bullies to those who had incurred debt with them.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
I never understood how American's especially people like me who do not agree on most of the stuff the government does can possibly owe money. I never consented to anything, never singed any forms and constantly vote against most decisions.

Right now it's estimated that each individual american owes about $140,000. I wish I used that much money.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
When you get elected to Congress your "vote" will count.
I would venture to say that most people use credit cards because they are living paycheck to paycheck and sometimes payday does not cut it. The rest just like having things they can't afford or enjoy the convenience and safety of carrying a credit card instead of cash, particularly with travelers.
I wonder how much of that was either written off or rolled into an equity loan? If its been paid down, that's great news, but if its just been rolled into another vehicle, its just a shell game.
Yeah, a lot of people "consolidate" their debt.
last I saw consumer debt was at $12 trillion, credit cards don't really mean much compared to mortgages, student loans, etc
(September 9, 2012 at 8:33 pm)Shell B Wrote: Yeah, a lot of people "consolidate" their debt.

A lot of people are fucking stupid.Tiger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your personal decision Foxaèr 7 842 February 21, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Headaches and your Personal Experience. Disagreeable 26 878 February 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Duty
Bug Is your personal web site malicious? JohnMBauer 8 685 May 24, 2020 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  Advice on a personal matter Sterben 39 3999 April 7, 2017 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Sterben
  post pic of your workspace/pc area/personal lair Marsellus Wallace 33 4981 September 2, 2015 at 4:38 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  New personal rule... Iroscato 17 3304 July 19, 2015 at 6:24 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Why I don't approach on a more personal level Foxaèr 12 2043 May 27, 2015 at 10:22 am
Last Post: JuliaL
  The "strike" and my personal opinion Foxaèr 36 5159 April 16, 2015 at 2:27 am
Last Post: DeadChannel
Rainbow A personal milestone Jackalope 30 4359 March 14, 2015 at 2:03 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Personal note DeistPaladin 14 1915 January 20, 2015 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist