Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post pic of your workspace/pc area/personal lair
post pic of your workspace/pc area/personal lair
mine.

[Image: KulPMdx.jpg?1]

yes, I use that printer alot, i'm a very serious person Big Grin
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: post pic of your workspace/pc area/personal lair
I'm kind of a slob. I will post it tomorrow if I find time. lol I have empty coffee cups strewn about, and papers everywhere. This might give me an excuse to tidy up. Big Grin
(August 30, 2015 at 8:09 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: I'm kind of a slob. I will post it tomorrow if I find time. lol I have empty coffee cups strewn about, and papers everywhere. This might give me an excuse to tidy up. Big Grin

no, i want the whole thing, it messy and it cleaned up. I want the two damn pics Smile
You'll see it in this pic of dinner from a few weeks back -- a standard-issue pressboard desk with a lamp (not seen in pic), steak not always in front of the computer, unfortunately:

(August 30, 2015 at 8:29 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote:
(August 30, 2015 at 8:09 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: I'm kind of a slob. I will post it tomorrow if I find time. lol I have empty coffee cups strewn about, and papers everywhere. This might give me an excuse to tidy up. Big Grin

no, i want the whole thing, it messy and it cleaned up. I want the two damn pics Smile

I could do like a 'before' and then 'really before.' because i don't like cleaning, so there won't be an 'after.'  Big Grin lol!
(August 30, 2015 at 9:37 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: You'll see it in this  pic of dinner from a few weeks back -- a standard-issue pressboard desk with a lamp (not seen in pic), steak not always in front of the computer, unfortunately:

dinner looks yummy.
(August 30, 2015 at 9:37 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: You'll see it in this  pic of dinner from a few weeks back -- a standard-issue pressboard desk with a lamp (not seen in pic), steak not always in front of the computer, unfortunately:

i'm drooling over the image of that steak, but that sorry ass sandwich should not exist in this universe.
Where do you see a sandwich???
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(August 30, 2015 at 10:00 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote:

i'm drooling over the image of that steak, but that sorry ass sandwich should not exist in this universe.

That's a baked potato, Einstein.

(August 30, 2015 at 10:31 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(August 30, 2015 at 10:00 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: i'm drooling over the image of that steak, but that sorry ass sandwich should not exist in this universe.

That's a baked potato, Einstein.

lmao, it looked so much like a fucked up sandwich.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your personal decision Foxaèr 7 842 February 21, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Headaches and your Personal Experience. Disagreeable 26 878 February 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Do not dumb here. Not a dumb area. no one 16 1259 June 5, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
Bug Is your personal web site malicious? JohnMBauer 8 685 May 24, 2020 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  What's your area's bad ass bug(s)? Gawdzilla Sama 23 1730 November 4, 2018 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  I'm organizing a donation drive for the unsheltered homeless in my area Jackalope 38 3500 February 17, 2018 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Advice on a personal matter Sterben 39 3999 April 7, 2017 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Anyone In The Seattle Area? Minimalist 15 2688 July 20, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  New personal rule... Iroscato 17 3304 July 19, 2015 at 6:24 am
Last Post: robvalue
  My Office [pic-heavy] Thumpalumpacus 30 4923 May 27, 2015 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Whateverist