Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Ambassador to Libya killed over Youtube video
American Ambassador to Libya killed over Youtube video
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/world/...ml?_r=1&hp

"Fighters involved in the assault, which was spearheaded by a Islamist brigade formed during last year’s uprising against Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi, said in interviews during the battle that they were moved to attack the mission by anger over a 14-minute, American-made video that depicted the Prophet Muhammad, Islam’s founder, as a villainous, homosexual and child-molesting buffoon. Their attack followed by just a few hours the storming of the compound surrounding the United States Embassy in Cairo by an unarmed mob protesting the same video. On Wednesday, new crowds of protesters gathered outside the United States Embassies in Tunis and in Cairo."

A villainous, child-molesting buffoon? That's what he was the last time I checked.
[Image: Mv4GC.png]
The true beauty of a self-inquiring sentient universe is lost on those who elect to walk the intellectually vacuous path of comfortable paranoid fantasies.
RE: American Ambassador to Libya killed over Youtube video
Don't tell the Muslim fundies that... They don't play.
"American embassy burned over forum post"
The true beauty of a self-inquiring sentient universe is lost on those who elect to walk the intellectually vacuous path of comfortable paranoid fantasies.
Just think how pissed the motherfuckers would be if they came here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/darkmatter25...sults_main
If they found this guy's channel they'd swim to America to kill everyone.
Or they'd just tip off American Homeland Security to take us all down... One by one...
You gotta be fucking kidding me.. I just watched the video. I'm amazed anyone ever watched the pile of steaming crap.

How anyone managed to be offended by this is beyond me, its stupid as fuck.
Lets face it, somewhere on you tube there would be something they could get upset about.
It smells like a case of looking for something to excuse their actions to me.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Quote:How anyone managed to be offended by this is beyond me, its stupid as fuck.

It needs the Mystery Science Theater 3000 guys in the bottom making jokes.

Can you imagine a whole movie of that?
Muslims are upset at the West for political reasons. These videos just give them an excuse to rally. They don't care about these videos all too much but rather it's a way to rally behind a cause against the west. Their real anger is politically motivated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy killed by mob in Khanewal Duty 9 884 February 13, 2022 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Context of Ulil-Amr youtube video Mystic 0 376 October 26, 2018 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Converted2Islam on YouTube shares his reasons for apostatizing ReptilianPeon 10 2573 July 17, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Scottish shopkeeper killed for wishing people 'Happy Easter' ReptilianPeon 7 1969 March 29, 2016 at 5:16 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Did you know why king Faisal of Saudi was killed 1975? ReptilianPeon 4 2131 March 5, 2016 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dawah Response Team (YouTube Channel) ReptilianPeon 2 1266 July 6, 2015 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Muslim Gang attacks American Student and you will not believe why (graphic) Gooders1002 6 3336 December 26, 2013 at 7:21 am
Last Post: NonXNonExX
  Got this from a Youtube user Gooders1002 17 6848 May 8, 2012 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: 5thHorseman
  Mother Shayma Ali killed daughter, four, 'as sacrifice' downbeatplumb 14 5706 October 2, 2011 at 11:22 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
Sad 25 Killed in Muslim bomb attack Napoléon 30 13496 June 29, 2011 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Violet