Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Picard will never be on an Abrams' Star Trek film
Why Picard will never be on an Abrams' Star Trek film
[Image: iHPRW.png]
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Why Picard will never be on an Abrams' Star Trek film
Nice flare.... Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Because a singularity will form and consume his bald pate?
Lens flare, people. That's the joke. Lens flare.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I know hunny....

Mind you I DO favour Jean-Luc Picard over all other Captains.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHqjmlM3kxs
It should've been blue.

You clever, Tegh, lol. That was good.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(September 24, 2012 at 3:35 pm)Annik Wrote: It should've been blue.

You clever, Tegh, lol. That was good.

I used Gimp (I'm cheap). It was made by Linux dorks so the usability is about as good as the acting in a B movie.
My ignore list

Hey, now, I started out on Gimp. I know you can make that flare blue. ;3
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(September 24, 2012 at 3:55 pm)Annik Wrote: Hey, now, I started out on Gimp. I know you can make that flare blue. ;3

I tried to but it gave me this message: "You must slay the dragon and collect 50 rubies from the wizard to unlock the blue flare feature."

I barely was allowed to open Gimp if it wasn't for me just happening to have been wearing socks with my sandals and not having shaved for a few days.
My ignore list

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things You'll Never See In Films But Would Like To BrianSoddingBoru4 36 1985 November 25, 2020 at 11:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I should have never switched from... Fake Messiah 18 1484 January 11, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  News Headlines You Never Expect To See BrianSoddingBoru4 17 1276 September 4, 2019 at 10:35 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Things that should never be combined. Brian37 104 6513 November 20, 2018 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Test thread never mind. Brian37 4 762 May 5, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Never ending Sh*thole song... Brian37 0 345 February 2, 2018 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Why You Should Never Put Christmas Lights On Palm Trees BrianSoddingBoru4 15 2349 January 1, 2018 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  You ain’t from Iowa if you never had one of these vorlon13 2 686 November 18, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Ron Howard to take over Star Wars franchise. Brian37 26 7357 June 27, 2017 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Star Wars spoof from Family Guy.... Brian37 2 575 April 13, 2017 at 4:47 am
Last Post: Isis