Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much is a man's virginity worth?
How much is a man's virginity worth?
Well according to a documentary soon to be aired on Australian Television about 1/100th that of a woman's.

http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and-vie...27arz.html
undefined
RE: How much is a man's virginity worth?
USD, Rupees, or Rial?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 9, 2012 at 10:37 pm)Rhythm Wrote: USD, Rupees, or Rial?

US dollars
undefined
Oh, I don't know. I don't think I would take mine back for any amount of money. That is, unless I got to lose it again quickly. Big Grin
I had to pay to get rid of mine... I thought that was the same for everyone? Sad I dunno. Rhythm stole what I was going say!
IIRC, I "auctioned" mine off for far far less than either of these participants is looking at taking home..lol. Maybe...maybe..$20?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Are you looking to make money for your cherry or paying to get it popped?
And thus a new species cheesy pick up lines was born. "Hey baby, do you like a bargain?"
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I gave my virginity away for free. So it was worth literally nothing.
In this day and age? About the same value as any man's life, nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the suffering worth it Ahriman 99 3984 August 21, 2023 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1689 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  How much do you weigh? Foxaèr 39 2382 November 30, 2021 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  William Lane Craig worth $2 million. Jehanne 24 1341 July 25, 2021 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1112 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Life is worth losing... carlinsback 10 1055 August 6, 2019 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone else had an AF meet up? About to lose my virginity Whateverist 52 8577 April 29, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Let me know how much I've upset you or you don't want me here. Foxaèr 34 5940 April 28, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  How much electricity do your appliances use? Jehanne 4 487 April 17, 2018 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7226 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady