Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 8:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating...
Dating...
What do you do/not do one a first date....

How do you act? What do you wear? What are some pro tips...
RE: Dating...
It was so long ago I wore my Hubert Humphrey for President button.
As a concept, tips for dating doesn't make sense to me. A date is a meeting between individuals (keyword: individuals.) Everyone is different, hence nothing anyone can say to you will be universally true.
The way more important questions are all about who to ask out on a date in the first place. If you get that right, the dates themselves are simple!
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Clean yourself and don't smell bad.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I've never been on a date before. :/
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Don't eat food that's going to make you diarrhetic or eternally gassy.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I have never been on a real date, not the kind you are going on anyways usually I have only gone on dates to places with women I have already done stuff with. My order is messed up though, kiss first then date.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(October 21, 2012 at 1:42 am)MysticKnight Wrote: What do you do/not do one a first date....

How do you act? What do you wear? What are some pro tips...

I don't know, man. I generally do not take people out to "first dates" but only to a coffee, perhaps. Inviting girls over to have a non-alcoholic drink is always preferrable from my viewpoint, and it has to be in a rather low-sound location.

Aside from that, I try to do something which is quite hard for me. I try to speak very little. And I try to stay away from controversial topics like politics. Speak always about the girl. Like what she likes to do, or what music she listens to, and etc and etc. Only speak about yourself when asked to. Always keep the attention on the girl. Do not laugh too much. Only in moderation. Do not really try to crack great jokes. A girl that likes you will laugh at everything you say.
Really.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(October 21, 2012 at 4:11 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Don't eat food that's going to make you diarrhetic or eternally gassy.

Amen to that sister.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Pill Dating Theory? FrustratedFool 143 6827 August 30, 2023 at 6:11 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Dating advice seandiggy 30 4489 October 23, 2017 at 2:17 am
Last Post: J a c k
  Dating - Could you date a religious person? Regina 48 7673 November 8, 2016 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Elskidor
  Dating a vegetarian mcolafson 42 4056 September 27, 2016 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Online dating truthers J a c k 96 9459 August 1, 2016 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Thinking About Trying Online Dating Again - Talk Me Out of It Seraphina 62 6080 July 29, 2016 at 2:30 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Dating as an atheist. Organic Machine 39 3381 May 24, 2016 at 12:39 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Dating as an "A word" BlackMason 18 4271 June 15, 2014 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Bad Wolf
  PSA: Online Dating BrokenQuill92 9 2421 April 6, 2014 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
Heart Dating for Atheists aedallas 3 5719 March 25, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*