Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating a vegetarian
Dating a vegetarian
Greetings.

has anyone dated a vegetarian?
specifically, a vegetarian girl

Are they different in anything besides their diet?
Are they kinder, more considerate?

Also, are they cheaper to feed? Big Grin
RE: Dating a vegetarian
(September 25, 2016 at 1:42 pm)mcolafson Wrote: Greetings.

Cheaper? Depends on whether they are satisfied with rice and beans or they find it necessary to shop at Whole Paycheck Foods.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(September 25, 2016 at 1:47 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 1:42 pm)mcolafson Wrote: Greetings.

Cheaper? Depends on whether they are satisfied with rice and beans or they find it necessary to shop at Whole Paycheck Foods.

How long do they live on rice and beans before you have to replace them?
(September 25, 2016 at 1:55 pm)mcolafson Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 1:47 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Cheaper? Depends on whether they are satisfied with rice and beans or they find it necessary to shop at Whole Paycheck Foods.

How long do they live on rice and beans before you have to replace them?

Rice and beans is a complete protein source, carbs, fiber. She might outlive you. Choose your vegetarian girl friend carefully.

(September 25, 2016 at 2:00 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Rice and beans is a complete protein source, carbs, fiber. She might outlive you. Choose your vegetarian girl friend carefully.
On the second thought,

These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.

Do I want to defile myself with a woman? DO I REALLY WANT TO DEFILE MYSELF WITH A WOMAN?
fuck it...
I guess I have to find a vegetarian virgin girl...
(September 25, 2016 at 2:41 pm)mcolafson Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 2:00 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Rice and beans is a complete protein source, carbs, fiber. She might outlive you. Choose your vegetarian girl friend carefully.
On the second thought,

These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.

Do I want to defile myself with a woman? DO I REALLY WANT TO DEFILE MYSELF WITH A WOMAN?
fuck it...
Surely the bible doesn't use symbolism? That's just ridiculous imagination...Rolleyes

http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuse...liefs-.htm

In Revelation 12, a woman is symbolic of the nation of Israel, and in Revelation 17 and 18 she represents the false system of Babylon. In Isaiah 47, a woman is again symbolic of Babylon (whether the nation or the system of Babylon). In Galations 4:21-31, Paul uses "women" to symbolize the Old Covenant and the New Covenant. In Ezekiel 16, God uses a woman to symbolize Israel: "Aholah" is the kingdom of Israel and "Aholibah" is the kingdom of Judah.

What can we understand from this? Every time a woman is used as a symbol, the common denominator is the idea of a system of beliefs and practices that influence other people. A church or religion is a system of beliefs and practices.

Now do you understand the virginity of the 144,000?
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(September 25, 2016 at 2:41 pm)mcolafson Wrote:
On the second thought,

fuck it...
Perhaps an ex-vegetarian that likes roast lamb.

(September 25, 2016 at 2:50 pm)Arkilogue Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 2:41 pm)mcolafson Wrote: On the second thought,

fuck it...
Surely the bible doesn't use symbolism?  That's just ridiculous imagination...Rolleyes

In Revelation 12, a woman is symbolic of the nation of Israel, and in Revelation 17 and 18 she represents the false system of Babylon. In Isaiah 47, a woman is again symbolic of Babylon (whether the nation or the system of Babylon). In Galations 4:21-31, Paul uses "women" to symbolize the Old Covenant and the New Covenant. In Ezekiel 16, God uses a woman to symbolize Israel: "Aholah" is the kingdom of Israel and "Aholibah" is the kingdom of Judah.

What can we understand from this? Every time a woman is used as a symbol, the common denominator is the idea of a system of beliefs and practices that influence other people. A church or religion is a system of beliefs and practices.

ok, ok.

So, when one of the Commandments tells me not to covet my neighbor's wife, it means it symbolically.
It means I should not pray to gods of a neighboring nation.
So, I can have sex with that married woman who lives next door.
Thank you for putting my mind at rest.
(September 25, 2016 at 3:16 pm)mcolafson Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 2:50 pm)Arkilogue Wrote: Surely the bible doesn't use symbolism?  That's just ridiculous imagination...Rolleyes

ok, ok.

So, when one of the Commandments tells me not to covet my neighbor's wife, it means it symbolically.
It means I should not pray to gods of a neighboring nation.
So, I can have sex with that married woman  who lives next door.
Thank you for putting my mind at rest.

Is that in Revelation, one of the 66 books in the collection called "the bible", known to be extremely symbolic?

I don't swallow it whole and neither should you.
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
I hear they don't do oral because they refuse to eat meat...
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Pill Dating Theory? FrustratedFool 143 6307 August 30, 2023 at 6:11 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Dating advice seandiggy 30 4403 October 23, 2017 at 2:17 am
Last Post: J a c k
  Dating - Could you date a religious person? Regina 48 7546 November 8, 2016 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Elskidor
  Online dating truthers J a c k 96 9333 August 1, 2016 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Thinking About Trying Online Dating Again - Talk Me Out of It Seraphina 62 5867 July 29, 2016 at 2:30 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Dating as an atheist. Organic Machine 39 3239 May 24, 2016 at 12:39 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Thumbs Up Save a cow, share vegetarian recipes please! Catholic_Lady 72 10516 July 7, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Nope
  Dating as an "A word" BlackMason 18 4224 June 15, 2014 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Bad Wolf
  PSA: Online Dating BrokenQuill92 9 2395 April 6, 2014 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
Heart Dating for Atheists aedallas 3 5696 March 25, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*