Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids Say the Darndest Things . . . Atheist Forums Edition
Kids Say the Darndest Things . . . Atheist Forums Edition
There may have been a thread like this, but I have a poor memory for such things, so I'm starting a new one.

Guidelines here are simple, post something funny a kid said. It doesn't have to pertain to atheism. It should be as ludicrous as possible. Cute is good too.

From my stepson about women's bathing suits:

Son: Why do women wear different bathing suits?

Me: Because they have breasts.

Son: Oh, you mean petals.

Me: No, I mean breasts.

Son: Yeah, breast petals.

I have no idea where that came from. It was a few years ago and it was adorable.

From my stepson about prostitutes while we were watching something about animal prosthetics.

Me: Isn't that cool that they can make prosthetics for animals?

Son: What is a prostitute?

Me (after laughing and giving away that he said something worth mentioning): I said prosthetics, honey. They are fake body parts made to replace missing ones.

Son: Oh, what's a prostitute?

Me: Watch the television.

My stepson the other day while eating a Slim Jim

Son (in a sing-song voice): I know a guy named Jim, he is slim and I'm going to put his meat in my mouth. Get in my mouth. Get in my mouth.

Me: Don't sing that in public when you eat a Slim Jim again.

Son: Okay. (Returns to singing to his meatstick)

My nephew upon getting into my car, which I had just cleaned and put a new air freshener in.

D.J.: This car smells awkward.

Post Card Grace while walking up the stairs after swimming in the pond. She had removed her bathing suit and tossed on a dress. Her mother sent her upstairs to get some undies. She was walking up the stairs when she encountered my ex-husband. She looked up at him and said:

Grace: Hi. (smile) I'm not wearing any underwear.

She then walked on while my ex blustered and turned red. He turned around and saw other adults standing on the porch and said: "I didn't ask!" We all busted out laughing.
RE: Kids Say the Darndest Things . . . Atheist Forums Edition
Ok, I've got one, but it's not giong to be as good as Shell's. It's going to be really hard for someone to top that slim jim song.

In December I went to my mother-in-law's house to pick up my son, and there were several kids there that she babysits. A couple of them started acting unruly, and in an effort to remind them of the required good behavior to stay on Santa's nice list, my mother-in-law asked them, "Who's watching you?"

One of the little girls then yelled, "Jesus!"

Well aware of my stance on religion my mother-in-law shot me a look that said, "Don't you dare say a damn thing."
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I don't mind when kids talk about Jesus. They talk about unicorns and stuff too. If they want to, they will grow out of it.
I don't mind either. I just thought it was funny that the little girl equated Jesus with the behavior monitoring Santa.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Me: Where's god?
Niece: In peoples heads and some say she's black.

Me: What can you tell me about Jesus?
Nephew: Who's Jesus!?

I’m so proud!
(March 27, 2012 at 8:15 am)Faith No More Wrote: I don't mind either. I just thought it was funny that the little girl equated Jesus with the behavior monitoring Santa.

Indeed, that is hilarious.
Last night a lady told my son, "You're a cutie pie."
He said, "No I'm not."
She said, "Yes you are, you're a cutie pie."
He said, "No I'm not, I'm a Skyler."
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
That's fucking adorable.
A true story: (my mum told me,I don't remember)

When I was a gossoon, I went to a catholic kindy.

Age four, furiously finger painting.

Teacher: "My goodness little Pad,you're very busy,what are you painting?"

Me "a picture of God"

Teacher "Hahahah, Pad,nobody knows what God looks like"

ME "They will in a minute"

WOW! Really Pad? Of course,would I lie.?Angel Cloud

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

From Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCE2xgqSdA8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xujbb-S2zM

This one comes from my son's best friend.

One day, they were sitting in front of the television playing with a toy called an Eyeclops. The Eyeclops is a device that you hold to something and that something will be magnified on the television screen. Being boys, they were holding it up to their armpits, tongues, etc. My son went to lift up his shirt to press it to his bellybutton. Before he could lift his shirt up, his cute as a button best friend gasped and said: Don't do that. My son asked why. His friend responded, "Because we will see your penis!" They were about six at the time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst things to say as a toast at a wedding. Brian37 4 450 March 8, 2021 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Things not to say on a job interview. Brian37 42 1870 March 7, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Brian37 74 2625 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
  Things not to say when being arrested The Valkyrie 44 1656 February 16, 2021 at 9:22 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Things you can say to a drunk person or a toddler Losty 23 1556 July 2, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Things Your Pets Say To You BrianSoddingBoru4 13 2009 July 2, 2020 at 6:10 am
  Things you say to your pets BrokenQuill92 26 1281 July 1, 2020 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Drugs, not even once, kids! Gawdzilla Sama 32 1329 November 13, 2018 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  We were so poor .... 1st world edition. ignoramus 25 1193 October 18, 2018 at 6:07 pm
  Worst thing to say if you as a Christian Fake Messiah 4 548 October 15, 2018 at 3:51 am
Last Post: Foxaèr