Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help this girl win a college scholarship.
Help this girl win a college scholarship.
My long time friend Brian Sapient of Rational Responders found this link and posted it at his website. This girl wants to help other kids of religious indoctrination escape their captivity.

http://www.wyzant.com/scholarships/v3/e ... te-NC.aspx

The link should work but this is where Brian originally posted it.

http://www.rationalresponders.com/indoc ... ent-395829
RE: Help this girl win a college scholarship.
sorry couldn't pull it up brian.
son of a beep! let me see if I can fix it

Try it now it should work. I just clicked on it here and it did work.

Well isn't that special.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Someone simply copied a block of text with munged links and didn't even verify said links prior to submission.

No data on our side we can recover -- the links were input munged and they're known to us as munged.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Shit, don't know what got lost in translation. I wills say that I knocked my computer back to 02 XP and updates only go back a couple of years. That might have something to do with it.

here is the link again.

http://www.wyzant.com/scholarships/v3/es...te-NC.aspx

But if that does not work google "wyzant.com/scholarship" with the title of the essay "Quiverfull Freedom".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 856 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Fancy Drink Girl? particleman 10 1626 July 17, 2019 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  College, degrees, and jobs, oh my! Foxaèr 51 4813 May 30, 2018 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I bet I don't even win the Mostedest Posts Posted Award Foxaèr 18 2155 April 9, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I asked a girl out.... Mystic 51 4464 March 30, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  [Update 2] of (So, I complimented this girl today...) Somecoolguy 10 2219 September 7, 2017 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  [Update 1] of (So, I complimented this girl today...) Somecoolguy 44 10653 September 3, 2017 at 9:04 am
  So, I complimented this girl today... Somecoolguy 112 24272 September 2, 2017 at 3:43 pm
  Is being a virgin a turnoff for girls in college NuclearEnergy 46 6800 January 12, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why are college aged guys so horny NuclearEnergy 39 5428 January 9, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand