Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new but not unfamiliar.
Tongue 
I'm new but not unfamiliar.
I have been in the religious debate for over a decade. I'm 23 now. I have a blog and am active on Twitter. I do "circle-jerk" with other atheist but I don't consider circle-jerking when I am helping others become familiar with argumentation or vice-versa. If there's a theist on board, they tend to learn something new, unless they're just hostile. Argue
RE: I'm new but not unfamiliar.
Welcome, Chatterton!
(November 21, 2012 at 6:42 pm)festive1 Wrote: Welcome, Chatterton!

Thank you! Smile
Welcome aboard, try out your skills on the resident nutcases at your own risk. The shit they come out with stinks.
(November 21, 2012 at 7:12 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Welcome aboard, try out your skills on the resident nutcases at your own risk. The shit they come out with stinks.

LOL, thank you. I'll probably see most of their arguments coming from 3 miles away. (3 miles is the distant from you to the horizon. *nerdiness*)
Quote:unless they're just hostile.

The majority are just dumb as rocks.
(November 21, 2012 at 7:18 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:unless they're just hostile.

The majority are just dumb as rocks.

I expect as much. If they're on here actively for more than a week, it typically means they're brick-walls.

(November 21, 2012 at 7:12 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Welcome aboard, try out your skills on the resident nutcases at your own risk. The shit they come out with stinks.

As soon as I read your religious view, I thought o Patton Oswalt shaking his fist and going, "SKYYYYYYYCAAAAAAAAKE!"
(November 21, 2012 at 7:20 pm)957Chatterton Wrote: As soon as I read your religious view, I thought o Patton Oswalt shaking his fist and going, "SKYYYYYYYCAAAAAAAAKE!"

Not what I think of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFyuhTwi_OE
Welcome to the forums, I'm the resident Gloom-master, alcoholic, and culinary expert around here. Big Grin

Be you forewarned! We be beset at all sides by the religiously-indoctrinated morons. >_>
(November 21, 2012 at 8:44 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(November 21, 2012 at 7:20 pm)957Chatterton Wrote: As soon as I read your religious view, I thought o Patton Oswalt shaking his fist and going, "SKYYYYYYYCAAAAAAAAKE!"

Not what I think of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFyuhTwi_OE

Oh, yes. I love that bit. But, that isn't sky cake.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am new but think I have the best argument for atheism GodlessGirl 26 6056 May 6, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Jrouche
  spiritual but not religious yogamaster 23 1817 April 1, 2019 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Not quite sure if I belong, but, hello Rayden_Greywolf 21 2539 November 4, 2017 at 8:20 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hi, I'm not new but here is another side to me. Whateverist 12 2267 May 2, 2017 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  New but old Tinamischke 21 2740 November 24, 2015 at 2:57 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Not sure what to title this, but hello Frostion 25 3419 June 8, 2014 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  I am new to the forums, but not to wondering what the neighbors drank... ParCutz 35 6553 August 21, 2013 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: ParCutz
  New here, not new to atheism. DrFreud 10 2083 March 5, 2013 at 9:36 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  New New New Quid 23 4750 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  I'm new here, so you may not be aware of my legendary status, but you soon will be. Gambit 13 3469 April 30, 2012 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: frankiej