Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG Mistake
BIG Mistake
Big George Foreman regains his Heavyweight crown after losing it to Muhammed Ali some 20 years earlier....1994 Heavyweight Champion Michael Moorer was comfortably way ahead on points when he decided to stand toe to toe and slug it out with the hardest hitting former Heavyweight Champion in boxing history...BIG Mistake...lights out...Foreman knocked out his opponent in the 10th round of their title bout and did what no one else in the history of the sport has ever achieved, regain the title after losing it 20 years earlier to become the oldest Heavyweight Champion in boxing history...That's why I believe Foreman deserves to share the number one spot as the greatest of all Heavyweight Boxing Champions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0SONoA5L1g
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: BIG Mistake

Somebody needs to update their signature. Unless he's holding out for an impeachment.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 30, 2012 at 3:53 pm)A Theist Wrote: That's why I believe Foreman deserves to share the number one spot as the greatest of all Heavyweight Boxing Champions...

How does one share a 'number one spot'? Tongue
Sometimes to the person fighting, it's not about winning but about proving your willing to stand.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(November 30, 2012 at 4:38 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(November 30, 2012 at 3:53 pm)A Theist Wrote: That's why I believe Foreman deserves to share the number one spot as the greatest of all Heavyweight Boxing Champions...

How does one share a 'number one spot'? Tongue
Their record, their accomplishments, and bringing unique talent to the sport....

Dempsey's unique and new fighting style changed the way boxers fought...unlike other fighters common to the era who stood erect and were slow on their feet, Dempsey fought from a crouch, was very agile, mobile, always moving, bobbing and weaving. He was fast on his feet and he swarmed all over his opponents with lightening fast and powerful combinations....Dempsey was the forerunner to modern day boxers, (compare his style to Champions like Rocky Marciano, Joe Frazier, and Mike Tyson)....Dempsey also shares the top spot imo....Joe Louis was a great and powerful Heavyweight Champion. He still has the record for holding the Heavyweight title longer than any other Heavyweight Champion, 1937-1949. Ring magazine rates Louis as the most powerful puncher in its top 100 greatest punchers....I would also give Louis a share of the top spot....Here's a video collection of Louis' knockouts....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sv1ph-Ecf0
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conversations with the big guy Angrboda 18 1480 December 2, 2021 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  The Big Lie of Vegans. onlinebiker 20 1346 July 5, 2020 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  was it my big boobs or just the wrong stool funcouple 8 944 August 30, 2019 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  The Big Five brewer 55 5527 April 6, 2018 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Big trouble in little China? Local thing here. Brian37 13 2559 October 23, 2017 at 6:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Dumbest mistake you ever made in your life NuclearEnergy 51 11916 May 31, 2017 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  #2 Reason to Hate People Who Hate Big Pharma thesummerqueen 47 4614 January 15, 2016 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Big News! Had to tell somebody. TheRocketSurgeon 52 6756 September 25, 2015 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  Big step for improvement Marsellus Wallace 12 1710 April 20, 2015 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  First experience in the big city.. Drich 21 3206 October 17, 2014 at 10:44 am
Last Post: paulpablo