Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big step for improvement
Big step for improvement
My identity on the internet hides a lot of my personality and it's issues, I have extreme anxiety problems and it sometimes leads to panic attacks.
Today for the first time in my life I met a psychiatrist, I was so scared and nervous, I kept preparing things to say   Shy
When I got into the room, the doctor was a woman in her 30's, she was sexy as fuck, she was very welcoming and she shook my hands(which was pretty exciting) Smile . She asked me how old I am, and I said 22 and she said i look like i'm 16 yo LOL, then i started talking to her about me, and she was SMART and was very understanding, I want her to be my friend forever Shy . Anyway she said she's gonna start the long term treatment in the summer, cuz of my exams, and for my short term treatment she prescribed me Cipralex and inderal, they costed me A LOT, but I think it's gonna be worth it Smile

thank you guys for reading this.

now...., lets make a toast.
[Image: 157gk8z.gif]
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: Big step for improvement
Something tells me you'll never get "better" Wink "uh, no doc, now I have... uhhhh split personalities.

Lol Good for you, Marsellus!
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Hey, MW, glad to hear you're getting help.  I know how bad anxiety sucks.
Quote:she was very welcoming and she shook my hands(which was pretty exciting)

Well.... it's a start.
That's brilliant Marsellus Smile Good for you for seeking help.

I know how crippling anxiety can be. I still suffer from it, but a few years ago it was so bad I couldn't open my post. I was literally too scared of it.

I hope the treatment goes well. These things can be beaten!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Yay, go Wallace! Have fun with the psychiatrist lady!
Ask if she has any training as a sexual surrogate. Let her know you have issues you'd like to explore.

Oh, and congrats of course!
thank you all for your very supportive and funny replies Smile
(April 19, 2015 at 12:59 pm)whateverist Wrote: Ask if she has any training as a sexual surrogate. Let her know you have issues you'd like to explore.

Third date...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 20, 2015 at 12:01 am)Alex K Wrote:
(April 19, 2015 at 12:59 pm)whateverist Wrote: Ask if she has any training as a sexual surrogate. Let her know you have issues you'd like to explore.

Third date...

Read wot ? i didn't get that joke 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conversations with the big guy Angrboda 18 1504 December 2, 2021 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  The Big Lie of Vegans. onlinebiker 20 1363 July 5, 2020 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  was it my big boobs or just the wrong stool funcouple 8 961 August 30, 2019 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  The Big Five brewer 55 5534 April 6, 2018 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Big trouble in little China? Local thing here. Brian37 13 2566 October 23, 2017 at 6:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  One step closer to having Sam Elliots love child ! vorlon13 1 1016 March 10, 2016 at 12:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  #2 Reason to Hate People Who Hate Big Pharma thesummerqueen 47 4633 January 15, 2016 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Big News! Had to tell somebody. TheRocketSurgeon 52 6777 September 25, 2015 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  First experience in the big city.. Drich 21 3209 October 17, 2014 at 10:44 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  The Big Bang Theory (TV Show) Bugbear (Nerd Alert) ManMachine 19 3915 April 4, 2014 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: ManMachine