Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
was it my big boobs or just the wrong stool
was it my big boobs or just the wrong stool
I arrived here last night and when I got settled into my hotel I decide to go across the street to a little bar and have a couple of drinks. I was wearing the top I have on in the picture of my husband and I. I found a stool at the bar between two 20 something girls and a middle age couple. When the bartender handed my drink to me he said it was on the house. I heard one of the 20 somethings say, "so if a woman comes in here almost topless, she gets a free drink?" and the other one laughed and said, "it is a good thing that she is not topless because at her age, Those oversized jugs would sag to the floor." I asked them if they thought that a 54 year old woman was too old to wear something sexy? The middle age woman said, "sexy is one thing and slutty is another". Needless to say I just finished my drink and went back to my room. I sent a text to my husband back at home and told him I was going to post on here and see what all of you had to say about what happened. I think he went out to a strip club with a buddy so he maybe a little late getting home. LOL
RE: was it my big boobs or just the wrong stool
Yeah this is not a troll account at all
(August 30, 2019 at 12:59 am)Grandizer Wrote: Yeah this is not a troll account at all

just me out here and it is either read a book to pass the time or hang out on here. And my first meeting tomorrow isn't until 1
At work.

Well..... fashion is most oft in the eyes of the beholder.

Though I'd rather hazard a guess as to the seeming agressive (Passive) comment being aimed more at 'Pecking order' and dominance setting.

All the best with your meeting! Big Grin

Cheers.
(August 30, 2019 at 2:06 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

Well..... fashion is most oft in the eyes of the beholder.

Though I'd rather hazard a guess as to the seeming agressive (Passive) comment being aimed more at 'Pecking order' and dominance setting.

All the best with your meeting! Big Grin

Cheers.

I guess I am most pissed about the "age" comment. I have had larger than normal boobs all my life so I am pretty used to the big jugs comments LOL
Trololol. Oh well, let the mods have their rest and we will have fun with whoever it is. Like fun couple, christian and vacuous threads. I could bet that if you do an image search on google, you will find some couple pucture being used without consent.

Also, the MO is quite familiar.
(August 30, 2019 at 3:20 am)LastPoet Wrote: Trololol. Oh well, let the mods have their rest and we will have fun with whoever it is. Like fun couple, christian and vacuous threads. I could bet that if you do an image search on google, you will find some couple pucture being used without consent.

Ha! I came to the exact same conclusion, a stock photo. Couldn't find it though.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(August 30, 2019 at 3:28 am)Succubus Wrote:
(August 30, 2019 at 3:20 am)LastPoet Wrote: Trololol. Oh well, let the mods have their rest and we will have fun with whoever it is. Like fun couple, christian and vacuous threads. I could bet that if you do an image search on google, you will find some couple pucture being used without consent.

Ha! I came to the exact same conclusion, a stock photo. Couldn't find it though.

On mobile and to do that is a royal pain in the arse because big fingers. Its dead Jim. Why is Valk awake so early? Is it possible that she is on the other side of a speroid, quite oblate. Good, we live longer on the hemisphere more far away.
Even my robust searching skills couldn't locate the photo, although it's just a thumbnail and that doesn't help.

I do wish they were here a bit longer, Kinda curious where they were gonna go with the bit
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4695 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I went to the wrong kind of school. onlinebiker 5 444 April 20, 2022 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Conversations with the big guy Angrboda 18 1485 December 2, 2021 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  A DNR that went wrong. Jehanne 12 762 March 31, 2021 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The Big Lie of Vegans. onlinebiker 20 1349 July 5, 2020 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Born in the wrong country Alexmahone 3 889 April 20, 2018 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
  The Big Five brewer 55 5529 April 6, 2018 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Big trouble in little China? Local thing here. Brian37 13 2561 October 23, 2017 at 6:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What's Wrong Amarok 32 4271 January 14, 2017 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2127 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity