Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story writing game
Rainbow 
Story writing game
Ok, this might be fun or just the stupidest thing ever or both. It's a story writing game. Each poster contributes a few words to the previous poster's contribution.

So if I start with "Once upon a time," the next poster might add "there lived a princess" and then maybe somebody else will then add "who was most purple of all the land" etc. The story just goes on being written by each of us.

Few rules (nothing too limiting):
1. Keep it short. Nothing beyond a single sentence.
2. If the previous poster didn't end a sentence, you may continue that sentence and you may end that sentence but you cannot start a new sentence.
3. You may start a new sentence only if the previous poster finished a sentence.
4. If you start a new sentence, you can either write a complete sentence or leave it incomplete for the next poster to continue.

I'll start:

"Once upon a time"
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Story writing game
Once upon a time, in a world abandoned by god,
I got up in the morning and took a piss, and like each piss in the morning, it was a moment of relief which gave the day a even better start than any coffee could ever do.
Once upon a time, in a world abandoned by god, I got up in the morning and took a piss, and like each piss in the morning, it was a moment of relief which gave the day a even better start than any coffee could ever do. The pooping however
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Once upon a time, in a world abandoned by god, I got up in the morning and took a piss, and like each piss in the morning, it was a moment of relief which gave the day a even better start than any coffee could ever do. The pooping however was impossible, because an empty bottle was stuck.
Once upon a time, in a world abandoned by god, I got up in the morning and took a piss, and like each piss in the morning, it was a moment of relief which gave the day a even better start than any coffee could ever do. The pooping however was impossible, because an empty bottle was stuck. It's ok because the bottle in my ass gives me the super human ability to
My ignore list

Once upon a time, in a world abandoned by god, I got up in the morning and took a piss, and like each piss in the morning, it was a moment of relief which gave the day a even better start than any coffee could ever do. The pooping however was impossible, because an empty bottle was stuck. It's ok because the bottle in my ass gives me the super human ability to reason with fundamentalists (on Wednesdays).
Once upon a time, in a world abandoned by god, I got up in the morning and took a piss, and like each piss in the morning, it was a moment of relief which gave the day a even better start than any coffee could ever do. The pooping however was impossible, because an empty bottle was stuck. It's ok because the bottle in my ass gives me the super human ability to reason with fundamentalists (on Wednesdays). At least, that's what I told the doctor.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Once upon a time, in a world abandoned by god, I got up in the morning and took a piss, and like each piss in the morning, it was a moment of relief which gave the day a even better start than any coffee could ever do. The pooping however was impossible, because an empty bottle was stuck. It's ok because the bottle in my ass gives me the super human ability to reason with fundamentalists (on Wednesdays). At least, that's what I told the doctor.

And the doctor replied; you can't reason fundamentalists, but you can whistle on your bottle if you fart loud enough.
Once upon a time, in a world abandoned by god, I got up in the morning and took a piss, and like each piss in the morning, it was a moment of relief which gave the day a even better start than any coffee could ever do. The pooping however was impossible, because an empty bottle was stuck. It's ok because the bottle in my ass gives me the super human ability to reason with fundamentalists (on Wednesdays). At least, that's what I told the doctor. The doctor explained that I should take the shit-filled bottle and smash it over their jesus-loving heads.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 544535 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 853 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The story of Midas makes no sense Foxaèr 13 1162 April 27, 2022 at 11:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Valk's is writing for Disney?? no one 3 362 August 27, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Skins vs plastic, a loaded potato story. Brian37 40 2269 December 30, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A story Apollo 2 415 November 22, 2020 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Another story from the "Dumbass" files, me. Brian37 63 2970 October 27, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Sal
  In what ways can I improve my writing mechanics? GODZILLA 7 955 May 12, 2019 at 7:26 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The one sentence story, #1. Gawdzilla Sama 12 783 September 20, 2018 at 4:40 am
Last Post: ignoramus