Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Signs that you might be a Taliban!!
10 Signs that you might be a Taliban!!
10 signs you might be a Taliban

10. You refine heroin for a living, but have a moral objection to beer.
9. You own a £1,500 machine gun and a £5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.
8. You have more wives than teeth.
7. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You can't think of anyone you HAVEN'T declared Jihad against.
5. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry ammunition in your clothes.
4. You've never been asked, 'Does this burka make my arse look big?'
3. You're amazed to discover that mobile phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
2. A common compliment is, 'I love what you've done with your cave.'

And, the NUMBER ONE SIGN you might be a member of the Taliban:

1. You wipe your arse with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean!
RE: 10 Signs that you might be a Taliban!!
Brian ... I'm sensing that you might be a little bit biased against our Islamic brethren!

I don't really approve of their religious & more specifically cultural differences either when they conflict with long standing rights/laws/behaviours etc. in this country but then I believe that when in their country I should respect their customs (and if I don't, I don't fucking go there).

I may be wrong about you (and if so I apologise) but I think you may be on a bit of a crusade against Islam.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(August 13, 2009 at 4:23 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: y be wrong about you (and if so I apologise) but I think you may be on a bit of a crusade against Islam.

Kyu

No shit Sherlock!!!

ROFLOL
Awww c'mon guys. It was a humorous post.

How about a 10 signs you might be a fundie? That be funny?

I'll start, you add!

10. You tend to see the world in terms of dualities. Everything is black and white with little in the way of shades of gray. If someone is not right about the essence of your faith, he is wrong. Period!

9. Other's "wrongness" doesn't only extend to matters of faith. You begin to think that the other person is at her core a "wrong person." They are flawed in some way.

8. You see humanity divided into "them and us." There exists two basic groups of people, the subgroup with which you identify and the rest of the world.

Well ok, those werent funny at all but that's ok for this exercise.

Post a sign identifying a fundie today! Only 7 slots left!
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
I'll try one.

7. You believe that circular arguments are logical when it comes to God, because he's "special", and you 'just know it'; because how he is portrayed in the bible proves that: Because it was inspired by his awesome "specialness".

EvF
6. When confronted by an atheist in an atheist forum you cut and paste large chunks of what they have already read and consider that a fair way to refute their point.

Rhizo
5. You are highly likely to be clinically insane or mentally backward, but not considered as such because religion is "special" to many.

EvF
(August 13, 2009 at 4:23 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: Brian ... I'm sensing that you might be a little bit biased against our Islamic brethren!

I don't really approve of their religious & more specifically cultural differences either when they conflict with long standing rights/laws/behaviours etc. in this country but then I believe that when in their country I should respect their customs (and if I don't, I don't fucking go there).

I may be wrong about you (and if so I apologise) but I think you may be on a bit of a crusade against Islam.

Kyu

Nah,I think he's probably just a common or garden variety bigot. I think the jingoism is a bit of a hint.Angel Cloud

If you want to see someone who REALLY has a jihad against Islam, pop over to the forum linked and check out the threads of a member with the handle PR126. He writes mainly about crimes so Islam.

http://www.atheistforums.com/
It's been done.

Quote:You might be a Christian Fundamentalist if:

* You complain when Christians aren't allowed to practice religion in other countries, but you go berzerker when someone tries to set up a Mosque in your neighbourhood.
* You consider a single prayer that was 'answered' during your life time as a high success rate.
* You constantly challenge the work of respected scientists who established the age of the Earth as billions of years old through sound scientific practices, but have no problem believing the word of ancient tribesman who think it's only several generations old.
* You believe followers of every other religion will spend an eternity in Hell, but still consider your religion the most tolerant and understanding.
* You believe ancient old debunked myths like Witchcraft are still relevant today and will therefore avoid Harry Potter movies just to be safe.
* You are insulted when scientists say we evolved from other life forms, but have no problem believing we were created from dirt.
* You believe we were created from dirt.
* You think it quite reasonable that a man could horde 2 of every animal on the planet, put them in a boat, and have enough food to keep them alive for 40 days.
* You hastily deny the existence of other Gods, but become outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.
* You are arrogant enough to think the Earth and its inhabitants are the centre of and only life in the entire universe, despite it being statistically impossible.
* You dismiss the scientifically proven explanation of any event because you don't understand it, but are happy to just say "God did it" without proof.
* You think AIDS is Gods punishment for homosexuality.
* You think homosexuality is a reversible choice.
* You deplore homosexuality, but will vigorously defend your own Pastor when he is 'outed'.
* Even though science, physics, medicine and biology have explained it, someone 'speaking in tounges' is all the 'evidence' you need to prove Christianity.
* You know less about the Bible than your athiest and agnostic friends.
* You dismiss all explanations of events that can't be answered with 'God did it' as nonsense.
* You think anyone with an open mind has been influenced by the Devil.
* You share common points of view with the same types of people who thought the Earth was flat.

http://www.rustylime.com/show_article.php?id=1106
I can say that I'd go Berzerker if someone put a Mosque in my neighborhood. I have a severe disliking for the Muslim faith. Being a woman I can't stand any religion/government that censors women or has special rules for females. They scare me!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You might be crazy if… BrokenQuill92 22 1069 December 28, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The Taliban are morons and Muhammad was a schizophrenic pedophile. Jehanne 13 992 August 16, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Signs you're close to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. no one 4 465 October 11, 2020 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  I might be Brisbane bound again.. Brian37 72 5265 April 27, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Guest shots that might not go so well... Gawdzilla Sama 33 2634 August 22, 2018 at 5:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Usernames you might have used? Gawdzilla Sama 36 5297 June 29, 2018 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Do We Have AF Members in Spain (Who Might Want to Meet Us) Jenny A 3 1300 April 2, 2018 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  BABY ON BOARD signs Bahana 97 10957 October 13, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  We might be moving to Germany! Aroura 110 15730 July 6, 2017 at 1:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  You might think Libertarians are... chimp3 1 620 October 27, 2016 at 2:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet