Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destroying "nothing causing something" AKA Quantum Mechanics of The Gaps
Destroying "nothing causing something" AKA Quantum Mechanics of The Gaps
As I destroyed here, http://www.christianforums.com/t7695364-8/#post61720995

Nothing has no property, something has a property. in order for nothing to cause something, then nothing would need a property in which something has.

Something has property(properties) and nothing has no properties or at least the properties of nothingness.

How then can nothing cause something?

It cannot as if nothing caused something, it would need the property of it's creation, it has none.

also if nothing caused something then it would need an eternal sort of property to do so, which means that it's something instead of nothing.

nothing therefore causes, nothing. in order for you to prove that nothing can cause something you need to prove that it has the properties to do so, that it's own properties of nothingness is something, however nothing is not something and a property is something, therefore nothing wouldn't really be nothing.

Nothing can only cause, nothing. The Cause of the universe therefore cannot be nothing as that is now an Impossibility. The Cause of the universe is not material, nor is it nothing.

therefore with Creation Ex Nihilo, The Cause has the properties needed to create the universe, yet The Cause is Immaterial since not material, and not nothing, and The Cause caused the universe out of nothing. and The Cause is God(The Trinity of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit), there's no escaping it.

your whole thread has been destroyed, don't ever in a debate bring up "nothing causing nothing".

That's only a taste of my destruction of "atheism", The Holy Spirit is with me and you will not win.
RE: Destroying "nothing causing something" AKA Quantum Mechanics of The Gaps
Ipsedixitism
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
I bet it's less than 24 hours before the ban. Copy/pastas and links from brand new members with scientifically illiterate bullshit don't fly here.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(December 30, 2012 at 1:50 am)Annik Wrote: I bet it's less than 24 hours before the ban. Copy/pastas and links from brand new members with scientifically illiterate bullshit don't fly here.

Refute what I said if it's scientifically illiterate, if it is then surely it could be refuted fast and quick.

(December 30, 2012 at 1:48 am)popeyespappy Wrote: Ipsedixitism

Prove it.
It lasted 22 posts and about an hour and half over on .com.
Notice, no insults, being nice and civilized, if I get banned it's because I told the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjaGktVQdNg

Watch this, look up the big words you don't understand. Wink
SavedByChrist94 Wrote: Prove it.

Prove Jesus didn't use the nail holes in his hands to jack off his pencil dick.
(December 30, 2012 at 1:53 am)popeyespappy Wrote: It lasted 22 posts and about an hour and half over on .com.

Yep you all belittled me and called me names like the cowards that you are, while I destroyed every single argument you gave and Prove Irrefutablely that God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit of The Bible) exists with Facts, you had to censor me, I wrote about you cowards,

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/foru...938.0.html
Re: Destroying "nothing causing something" AKA Quantum Mechanics of The Gaps
I find it funny the first response is confused as to why you're boasting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quantum Physics Proves God’s Existence blue grey brain 15 1865 January 2, 2019 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  It's not religion..believe me. It's something else WinterHold 49 7001 November 15, 2018 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Came across something on YouTube and had a very immature thought GODZILLA 20 2868 October 5, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What would you do if you found out that God has nothing to do with religions? Little Rik 68 11598 October 8, 2017 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
Question Why disbelievers believe? They believe in so called “God of the gaps”. theBorg 49 8484 August 27, 2016 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
Information You must seek something else, or something is seriously wrong with you WinterHold 23 3375 August 7, 2016 at 7:52 am
Last Post: chimp3
  So, this is something upon which I was reflecting Foxaèr 12 2646 June 2, 2016 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Something about killing in the name of atheism Dystopia 64 13787 April 19, 2015 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  i came onto something... dyresand 15 4097 November 18, 2014 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Is the internet destroying religion? Dystopia 66 12412 August 16, 2014 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda