Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism leaves too much room for error.
Atheism leaves too much room for error.
If an atheist can't prove a universal negative - that means God can mathematically be proven.

And we know mathematics is an exact science.

What do you say about that atheists?
RE: Atheism leaves too much room for error.
Truth,

You've had your introduction thread so you should post this somewhere else, or a moderator can move it to "Discussions" where it belongs.

I would suggest that instead of saying it can be done, just do it!

Rhizo
(August 17, 2009 at 11:46 am)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Truth,

You've had your introduction thread so you should post this somewhere else, or a moderator can move it to "Discussions" where it belongs.

I would suggest that instead of saying it can be done, just do it!

Rhizo
Yes, thank you for pointing that out to me. Maybe the moderators can move it to the proper section. God can be proved using mathematics. Atheists can't prove a negative, which allows the existence of God to be proven by an exact science.
How, no really how?
(August 17, 2009 at 11:41 am)The_Truth Wrote: If an atheist can't prove a universal negative - that means God can mathematically be proven.

What do I say? How about MASSIVE non-sequitur! It does not follow from the inability to prove a negative that God can be mathematically proven.

If this were the case, the opposite of every negative statement could be mathematically proven (since it is impossible to prove a negative). So please show me your mathematical proof of unicorns, gnomes, fairies, etc please.

Not to mention that mathematics deals with "quantity, structure, space, and change", not gods.
(August 17, 2009 at 11:41 am)The_Truth Wrote: If an atheist can't prove a universal negative - that means God can mathematically be proven.

Hi there Truth! Smile

1) Atheists are not the ones who have to prove themselves. We have nothing to prove because we are not the ones making any claims. We just refuse to agree with you.

2) I would love to see how you prove God mathematically, and I am sure everyone else in this forum does too. Please do share.
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Everyone knows the square root of every imaginary number is God.
(August 17, 2009 at 12:02 pm)The_Truth Wrote: Yes, thank you for pointing that out to me. Maybe the moderators can move it to the proper section. God can be proved using mathematics. Atheists can't prove a negative, which allows the existence of God to be proven by an exact science.

Go on then moron ... prove it!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(August 17, 2009 at 12:29 pm)Retorth Wrote: Hi there Truth! Smile
Hello to you.

Quote:1) Atheists are not the ones who have to prove themselves. We have nothing to prove because we are not the ones making any claims. We just refuse to agree with you.
You're correct. Atheists have nothing to prove. But many atheists think they can "disprove" God. Since we all know that is incorrect because a negative cannot be proven. Atheists are trying their hardest to prove a universal-negative. Since they cannot do so, I can show how God can be proven using mathematics and science.

Quote:2) I would love to see how you prove God mathematically, and I am sure everyone else in this forum does too. Please do share.
Nothing comes from nothing. Well, if ever there was a time that nothing existed, nothing could exist. Consequently, something had to bring existence out of nothing. Singularity equals God. The conclusion to the existence of God; God is the Cosmological singularity. Cosmic singularity was the intelligence behind everything that came into existence. Therefore, God exists.

I have encountered many atheists who claim Energy created the universe. That is untrue. Energy alone did not create the universe. Energy was a start, but to credit all life-form and all creation and alignment of all the planets to the first law of Thermodynamics is utterly insane.
How do you know there was a time when nothing existed? We know that the current universe probably started with a singularity but no-one has ever said how long that singularity existed before it became the universe that we all know and love today.

For all we know, the singularity has always existed, negating any need for a supernatural explaination.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists how much do you hate God? Authari 136 5282 February 12, 2024 at 3:31 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  How much pain can atheists withstand ? The End of Atheism 290 15641 May 13, 2023 at 4:22 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Faux News: Atheism is a religion, too TaraJo 53 24730 October 9, 2018 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Alan V
  Most humans aren't too logical when it comes to world views and how to go about it. Mystic 28 3949 October 9, 2018 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Alan V
  Me too Foxaèr 6 1307 October 7, 2018 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  Too many near death experiences purplepurpose 77 17110 November 13, 2017 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27084 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  A very good Friday to you, too, sir. Nanny 2 1070 April 14, 2017 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
Question How Much Evidence Will It Take You To Believe In God??? Edward John 370 38613 November 16, 2016 at 4:03 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The Not-so-elephant In The Room Excited Penguin 192 21075 December 25, 2015 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet