Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 2:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll be away for a couple weeks
I'll be away for a couple weeks
I'll be away for a bit to have a scheduled surgery and then about a seven day hospital stay afterward, including a little recovery time once I get back home....But I'll be back in a couple weeks to continue my agitating the forum's leftwing trolls! BHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! Later dudes!!!! See you in a bit!!!!

Friendly forum agitator,
A Theist Wink
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: I'll be away for a couple weeks
I hope everything goes well.
Good luck during surgery.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Hope all goes well and you have a full and speedy recovery.
Since when has medical science been able to reverse lobotomies?

All kidding aside, I wish you a flawless procedure and the most comfortable recovery possible. We'll talk again soon.
May you have knowledgeable and sure-handed surgeons and hopefully you're of good constitution so that your recovery is speedy. Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Watch out for MRSA. They have "evolved" you know.
Best of luck.
Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it. See you all in a couple weeks. Take care.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
A seven day hospital stay? I don't think my dad had to stay that long after a kidney transplant...

Hope all goes well.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Couldn't stay away. Foxaèr 2 266 January 31, 2019 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1086 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  2 weeks and counting!! Jehanne 7 370 October 21, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  My Uncle Bobby Passed Away this Weekend Rhondazvous 21 1079 July 11, 2018 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2334 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  A Piece Of My Childhood Passes Away Minimalist 11 1850 July 28, 2017 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  With four weeks left Joods 18 2322 January 25, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Now do you understand why I said STAY AWAY! brewer 12 1530 June 15, 2016 at 8:46 am
Last Post: brewer
  GS Warriors one win away from setting new NBA record for most wins to start a season Whateverist 29 4351 December 13, 2015 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Have you attended a wedding for a same sex couple? Divinity 17 2030 November 9, 2015 at 1:33 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus