Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just embarrassing - Gay demon exorcism
Just embarrassing - Gay demon exorcism
You know how you sometimes see a scene in a movie or watch a video that just makes you cringe and feel embarrassed for the human race?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
RE: Just embarrassing - Gay demon exorcism
Well that's an extremely unusual way of coming out. I doubt that 'demon' will be gone for very long.
Haha, Bob Larson is hilarious. Best televangelist and unintentional comedian ever.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(February 13, 2013 at 11:40 am)CapnAwesome Wrote: Haha, Bob Larson is hilarious. Best televangelist and unintentional comedian ever.

The look on his face makes me think he knows that he's being a dick. It could just be my massive distrust in any church leader but even so.
(February 13, 2013 at 11:26 am)Baalzebutt Wrote: You know how you sometimes see a scene in a movie or watch a video that just makes you cringe and feel embarrassed for the human race?

How could I feel embarrassed for a construct? The fact that a single idiot believes fallaciously in the incorrect god does nothing to affect me.

I will note, however, that these sort prey on the weak. If the one being exorcised had any will worth respecting, he wouldn't tolerate this foolishness.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
That crap is pathetic. Just pathetic.
Yes I am embarrassed for the human race.

*sigh*
Sad, but not surprising from fundamentalist Christians.
Awesome stuff, and the good news is he is now completely hetereosexual, at least for a while. Nothing stopping the demon from popping back in again. Notice how when Jesus did it he sent them somewhere, like say into a herd of pigs, that's what you're meant to do.
This is so obviously an act.
How is this not a mass psychosis?

(February 13, 2013 at 3:34 pm)Finn Wrote: This is so obviously an act.

No, it's a demonDevilDevil

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bishop setting up group to fight off 'evil forces' and recite prayers of exorcism Marozz 14 2564 October 11, 2018 at 5:19 am
Last Post: OakTree500
  Another attempted demon removal in the news Foxaèr 26 5645 June 20, 2017 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Ugly Betty actor slays the demon. Paul the Human 26 5619 December 8, 2010 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris