Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is god real?
Is god real?
Of course not!

If any arguements, Please state REAL PROOF that he is real.
[Image: final1361807471121.jpg]
RE: Is god real?
Sure, all of them, which one are we talking about and I'll bring down the dusty tome. Smile
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Christian God, is the one I'm speaking of.
Well, you've got a bible somewhere, right? There he is. As real as the ink on the page and comprised almost entirely of it (with a generous helping of good ole you and I). So we've got this one put in the box now, right?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The bible is written by drunk believers.
Well, I don't personally know whether or not they were drunk, I mean in all likelihood there would be some sober hand involved somewhere. Maybe an editor, redactor, copyist, what have you. Not that the relative level of drunkeness of those involved has anything to do with whether or not whats on the page is on the page, we can both agree that there's some ink there right?
morpheus Wrote:What is real? How do you define real?
Oh, no need for all that Poca. I'm personally willing to start from the point of agreed upon experience or grounds between both of us. If we can both agree to seeing ink, I'll call that real (even if it isn't - so long as its shared between us and we can both agree - at least for the sake of argument, that our experience is "real").
oh, yeah, if we settle for that, then... yes, all collective hallucinations are real.
Hence all "personal experiences of god" (whichever god you want) are real.
And as a corollary, any agreed upon god is real.
At least as real as Gandalf, The Incredible Hulk, pixies, fairies, elves, and, yes, even invisible pink unicorns.
Is god dead?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you learned that the god of [insert religion] is real, would all bets be off? Sicnoo0 58 4047 February 25, 2024 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 207 10470 February 12, 2024 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Proof that God is not real? ComradeMeow 6 2494 August 5, 2017 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Good News God is real, woo hoo!!!! Manowar 7 3943 August 13, 2015 at 2:43 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Do you wish God was real? Catholic_Lady 176 31037 July 24, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  GOD IS REAL FGTS xXGODISREALXx 33 5191 July 22, 2014 at 1:12 am
Last Post: StealthySkeptic
  7 Things That Prove God Is Real Mudhammam 25 6923 March 29, 2014 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Zidneya