Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good News God is real, woo hoo!!!!
Good News God is real, woo hoo!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQVm8RokoBA  I have just watched this video and now I know God is real, so all of you idiot Atheists better heed this or you just might end up in HELL!!!!!!!!!!

manowar
RE: Good News God is real, woo hoo!!!!
I stopped taking him seriously at 'metaphysical whatever'
Well, that was five and a half minutes of pure scientific misunderstanding I'll never get back.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Congratulations, you've taken five minutes of my life and pissed on it.
FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER INCOMING  FSM Grin GNIMOCNI RETSNOM ITTEHGAPS GNIYLF

Yes, our universe had a beginning, That doesn't mean Yahweh is the one true god, and Jesus was his son. It doesn't even mean there has to be a god that started it.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

For those of you who don't wish to waste 5 minutes of time or the bandwidth on this video (ain't most dataplans a bitch?), here's my synopsis.

Kalam.

"Set of Forces = the god of the bible"

You are viewing this YouTube clip, therefore the argument is unassailable (bitches!!!! implied)

Checkmate atheists.

edit: Ooops. I forgot. He starts the whole shebang with an Appeal to Authority where he lists his credentials as an honest-to-gosh scientist.
Sporadic poster
Oh wow so many credentials! He even went to MIT! We must believe everything he says.
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way - Christopher Hitchens 
(August 13, 2015 at 12:56 am)BitchinHitchins Wrote: Oh wow so many credentials! He even went to MIT! We must believe everything he says.

He is a well credited scientist. But his arguments for God are flawed and very deeply
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you learned that the god of [insert religion] is real, would all bets be off? Sicnoo0 58 3437 February 25, 2024 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 207 9033 February 12, 2024 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" Bahana 220 21605 October 8, 2018 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Have you Heathens heard the Good News? The Valkyrie 71 11104 January 26, 2018 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: rado84
  Proof that God is not real? ComradeMeow 6 2474 August 5, 2017 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Good news ... told by an idiot GUBU 20 5429 January 20, 2016 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Do you wish God was real? Catholic_Lady 176 30474 July 24, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: robvalue
Video God Just Changed His Mind (from Evil to Good) Mental Outlaw 51 14353 April 16, 2015 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Tonus
  New Age woo, pantheism, "connected" Brian37 35 10666 March 16, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: Brian37
  All aboard the trippy train! Woo-Woo! stonedape 4 1400 August 18, 2014 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: stonedape