Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you would be god what,...
If you would be god what,...
Let's say you can pretend you are god,what would you create first.
Would you be a good god or a bad one
If people would worship you would you answer their prays or not.
Would you ever appear in public?
How would you punnish people who would do bad stuff?

i don't have anythig better to do
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM7-ByoFl8US4y_iRp5-...g86MG6N622]

RE: If you would be god what,...
abdicate and go into retirement
That actually quite a difficult question. Am i all knowing? What would i be made of? Is this a religious god? If so which one? Are their concepts beyond emotions or experience?

Basically can you give more detail?
If I were a goddess I would be a hot one who was disturbed by all the sexual prayers coming from earth. Then I would punish them by stopping the beer rain for a while until they stopped taking their statues of me into the shower with them.
Either that or I'd be a male god... male meaning I'd have a dick. I'd slap people with it when they'd forget I was looking. Wink Shades

Oh, and chocolate would make people thin. Beer, too.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Pretend???

I AM God.
[Image: Evolution.png]

ban cheese
So, I'm a god and have this completely empty piece of spatial real-estate.
What to do with it?
Launch a bunch of quantum fluctuation in there a let them evolve into a universe which creates life and then intelligence which comes to make up some other gods and worships them and all.... but what do they know?
I'd come to these poor people and secretly plant my seed in one of their females....
Where have I seen something like this?
Damn Hollywood, always taking away the best plots!
The wrath of god in all its fury has been unlocked to welcome the death of evil and all it portrays in the eyes of the good and just.
It shall be known that when the threat to mankind has been laid down to the lord, a sceptre of fire shall be driven through all its perpetrators.
(March 3, 2013 at 8:16 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Pretend???

I AM God.

Sorry didn't saw your thread
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM7-ByoFl8US4y_iRp5-...g86MG6N622]

(March 3, 2013 at 5:24 pm)Phish Wrote: Let's say you can pretend you are god,what would you create first.
Would you be a good god or a bad one
If people would worship you would you answer their prays or not.
Would you ever appear in public?
How would you punnish people who would do bad stuff?

i don't have anythig better to do

I wouldn't exist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2182 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2060 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1333 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  What would you do if you woke up one day to find you were the last person alive? Edwardo Piet 64 16427 October 16, 2017 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: c172
  What would you do if you could remember every single moment in your life? c172 11 2467 October 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What would you do if you found out I didn't exist? Edwardo Piet 4 815 October 7, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  You die one day and you reach the heavenly gates, God says to you, " ErGingerbreadMandude 39 9128 June 16, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Regina
Question Do you think someone would pay you for sex? Losty 184 14973 May 17, 2016 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  If you could remove your need for sleep, would you? Ashground 31 3802 November 12, 2015 at 6:08 am
Last Post: Reforged
  How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ? vorlon13 294 27134 September 30, 2015 at 7:42 am
Last Post: robvalue