Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any advice?
any advice?
Any advice on how to heal a "broken heart" (i can't think of other way to put it, sorry). Or to ease it basically? Gf left me out of the blue. The same one who just had my son and my daughters. The one who cheated on me after our twin girls were born with her ex and i foolishly forgave. Then i find out she has been in contact with him after we break up by using a different fb page. Lying to me the whole time. We (me and my family suspect she went out last weekend and saw him because we also found out he was back in town that same weekend. She said she was going out with friend to a movie while was watching the kids. After me working and me going to school all day. She then tells me they didn't make it and spent four hours driving around grabbing some food, and going to Walmart. She said called me the NEXT night at 2 a.m and said she wasn't happy and we weren't the same people. Oh she also confessed to having dreams about this guy after my son was born. About "hooking" up with him. I asked what was better about him and she responded "he has more money" i have little money cause it all goes to the girls, school, or living expenses. Basically i got used, fucked over, and thrown away like a piece of shit and spat on afterwards. I'm sorry if i sound stupid or anything i just don't have anywhere to turn or anyone to talk toSad just in a really bad place.
RE: any advice?
(March 4, 2013 at 10:28 pm)justin Wrote: Any advice on how to heal a "broken heart" (i can't think of other way to put it, sorry). Or to ease it basically? Gf left me out of the blue. The same one who just had my son and my daughters. The one who cheated on me after our twin girls were born with her ex and i foolishly forgave. Then i find out she has been in contact with him after we break up by using a different fb page. Lying to me the whole time. We (me and my family suspect she went out last weekend and saw him because we also found out he was back in town that same weekend. She said she was going out with friend to a movie while was watching the kids. After me working and me going to school all day. She then tells me they didn't make it and spent four hours driving around grabbing some food, and going to Walmart. She said called me the NEXT night at 2 a.m and said she wasn't happy and we weren't the same people. Oh she also confessed to having dreams about this guy after my son was born. About "hooking" up with him. I asked what was better about him and she responded "he has more money" i have little money cause it all goes to the girls, school, or living expenses. Basically i got used, fucked over, and thrown away like a piece of shit and spat on afterwards. I'm sorry if i sound stupid or anything i just don't have anywhere to turn or anyone to talk toSad just in a really bad place.

Do whatever you can to forget about her she already sounds like the worst kind of bitch. That should be self explanatory.
You have kids and support them so at least you can look yourself in the mirror and be proud. To me it just sounds like you're doing a good job of not being a scumbag even after living with scum (your ex)
Don't do drugs or alcohol or anything though to forget about her, i don't know what else to say really that's all i can say based on your story.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Perhaps if you wrote a country song about it?

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 4, 2013 at 11:14 pm)paulpablo Wrote:
(March 4, 2013 at 10:28 pm)justin Wrote: Any advice on how to heal a "broken heart" (i can't think of other way to put it, sorry). Or to ease it basically? Gf left me out of the blue. The same one who just had my son and my daughters. The one who cheated on me after our twin girls were born with her ex and i foolishly forgave. Then i find out she has been in contact with him after we break up by using a different fb page. Lying to me the whole time. We (me and my family suspect she went out last weekend and saw him because we also found out he was back in town that same weekend. She said she was going out with friend to a movie while was watching the kids. After me working and me going to school all day. She then tells me they didn't make it and spent four hours driving around grabbing some food, and going to Walmart. She said called me the NEXT night at 2 a.m and said she wasn't happy and we weren't the same people. Oh she also confessed to having dreams about this guy after my son was born. About "hooking" up with him. I asked what was better about him and she responded "he has more money" i have little money cause it all goes to the girls, school, or living expenses. Basically i got used, fucked over, and thrown away like a piece of shit and spat on afterwards. I'm sorry if i sound stupid or anything i just don't have anywhere to turn or anyone to talk toSad just in a really bad place.

Do whatever you can to forget about her she already sounds like the worst kind of bitch. That should be self explanatory.
You have kids and support them so at least you can look yourself in the mirror and be proud. To me it just sounds like you're doing a good job of not being a scumbag even after living with scum (your ex)
Don't do drugs or alcohol or anything though to forget about her, i don't know what else to say really that's all i can say based on your story.

Thank you, it means alot.
Justin - I'm probably the last person someone would want to take relationship advice from, so I won't give you any. I will say that I'm sorry you were hurt, and that you don't deserve to be treated that way. All we can do is pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and try to learn from our experiences.
(March 4, 2013 at 11:32 pm)apophenia Wrote:

Perhaps if you wrote a country song about it?

I do play the guitar and like country music

(March 5, 2013 at 12:26 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Justin - I'm probably the last person someone would want to take relationship advice from, so I won't give you any. I will say that I'm sorry you were hurt, and that you don't deserve to be treated that way. All we can do is pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and try to learn from our experiences.

Thank you. You're right and i don't deserve that kind of treatment. Learned from a very hard way. Experience.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice about patience Macoleco 4 555 March 26, 2020 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
Music The best advice someone gave you. onlinebiker 65 6248 April 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1093 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Last Minute Gift Advice Neo-Scholastic 28 3900 December 27, 2017 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  2 pieces of advice for future parents ErGingerbreadMandude 68 13099 November 17, 2017 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Cod
  Dating advice seandiggy 30 4470 October 23, 2017 at 2:17 am
Last Post: J a c k
  A little advice on a family matter please NuclearEnergy 6 1138 August 27, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Medical advice Macoleco 12 3138 July 7, 2017 at 12:39 am
Last Post: Macoleco
  Some advice on how to deal with a "interesting" brother in law NuclearEnergy 21 5658 July 3, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Finding contractor(s) advice. brewer 24 5923 June 30, 2017 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye