Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The answer to the encroaching atheist menace
The answer to the encroaching atheist menace
http://juanitajean.com/wp-content/upload...-hot-2.jpg

I predict than in the next 50 years, Sarah Palin is going to revolutionize the fields of microbiology, biblical criticism, cosmology and youth ministry in single political campaign. I am just warning you atheists, Sarah Palin is a mean opponent.

In the next 50 years the atheist movement is going to be destroyed by Sarah Palin and her folksy charm. Religious people can rest assured that the atheist thread will surely be dealt with.

I am warning you all now, you might as well give up, Sarah Palin is with us, not with you.
RE: The answer to the encroaching atheist menace
You have an invalid URL?

Is this your 'mighty weapon'?

hmmm back into the compost heap for you!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Fixed, I apologize.
Shouldn't this be in the 'Humour' section?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
[Image: 208425_509629849079416_1004647882_n.jpg]

I thought we WERE in the humour section?!

Will support the move Stimbo if mods think it is better suited there.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Well, it's just my opinion of course, but the part of my brain that enjoys a joke is telling me there's no way the OP could possibly be serious. I mean, Sarah Palin revolutionising microbiology etc is insane enough, but illustrating that with a picture entitled "Sarah Palin Hot"? If that has to be a genuine representation of reality, I don't want to be sober.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
That was a joke.
Called it! Another prophecy fulfilled!
I consider it my duty to God to make fun of Sarah Palin.
I consider it your duty to the human race to do that. In fact I think I'll join you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 624 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Jeopardy categories where AF members are the answer Mr.Obvious 30 3093 March 29, 2019 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 10768 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Questions You Would Rather Never Know The Answer To. Edwardo Piet 35 3516 April 26, 2016 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Ask Questions In Your Mind Answer Them Out Loud Game Edwardo Piet 30 2192 April 26, 2016 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  [rant] Gave church 5 months to answer my questions. What was I thinking? IanHulett 3 1499 May 10, 2015 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Ask your questions, and I shall answer them kılıç_mehmet 57 15628 August 13, 2013 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 17272 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  Acountability, never got a good answer to this. Brian37 60 30214 July 25, 2012 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Reforged