Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is a family a drawback for the parents career?
Is a family a drawback for the parents career?
Dont know how much you are interested in social politics and fmaily politics.

Anyway, here in Europe one of the biggest challenges coming up for future generations is that the baby boom generation of the 1960s is about to retire and that their follow up generations didnt spawn enought brats to ensure a working social system.

Thereby making futur cuts in social programs and/or rising taxes pritty much unavoidable.

I know that the German goverment has in the last few years tried desperatly to make founding a family benefitial for the population. Yet reforms seem to be failing.

Here is an article on a certain part of the subject:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germ...88054.html
RE: Is a family a drawback for the parents career?
Just at a glance...sorry can't view the article at this moment.... I would say that this issue is a global issue.

Just how DO countries balance family and career obligations and just where does your average worker fit into this ideology?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Aging populations are fun. Smile

Lots of sexy old ladies.
Cunt
(March 12, 2013 at 8:40 am)frankiej Wrote: Aging populations are fun. Smile

Lots of sexy old ladies.

Why frankiej... I didn't know you had a liking for Cougars! Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 12, 2013 at 8:56 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(March 12, 2013 at 8:40 am)frankiej Wrote: Aging populations are fun. Smile

Lots of sexy old ladies.

Why frankiej... I didn't know you had a liking for Cougars! Big Grin

I've dabbled.
Cunt
Hehe I bet you have my dear.

Was it worth it?
Well, it wasnae bad.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2245 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Family Secular Elf 4 495 August 15, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
  So the Trump family is allowed to joke about hurting journalists NuclearEnergy 1 726 July 8, 2017 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  So Trump can insult a Gold Star family, brag about rape, brag about molesting kids NuclearEnergy 23 4713 May 7, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under review." SteelCurtain 6 1466 March 7, 2017 at 4:01 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  How to deal with discussing hot button issues with a family member GoHalos1993 11 1625 June 13, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  This Sick 20-Year-Old Wants Her Parents Prosecuted Manowar 15 1888 April 16, 2016 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  The Turd Didn't Fall Far From The Asshole In Trump's Family Minimalist 0 1529 March 30, 2016 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Black Guerilla Family simplemoss 145 17081 December 30, 2014 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  I'll Bet Its A Family "Tradition" Minimalist 19 3299 November 5, 2013 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet